Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegan Foods
We love fruits and veges!! Hunky husband makes the best tofu loaf and burger. He even makes desserts out of it. I'm filling up my belly with tofu chocolate drink while typing this. We're both cry about saitan. I make an excellent orange peel sauce for it. My curry is to die for.

Lilitu Wrote:*slightly racist rant alert*

Can all you non-asian people please stop using tofu o.o

I have never tried tofu but because of this I'ma start now Tongue

I follow a diet of mostly Indian food with some Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Thai mixed it. Let me tell you, I don't NEED tofu and my food is anything but boring! There are literally thousands of recipes which are originally vegan (sans ghee), and nothing is an "imitation" of anything else. People say they hate vegetables, but I wonder how they are cooking them? :confused:

I am veggy and I love tofu/ soy milk!!

It actually doesn't really matter if I had to eat animal products sometimes, though

In spite of the statement that you can make tofu taste like anything, I have yet to eat any that did not taste like tofu. Not being snide, I just taste it.

Vegan means NOTHING animal.

Vegetarian is not quite so strict.

If you are really curious about non-meat foods, look up a copy of Mark Bittman's new book VB6. His idea is to -for the most part- have meals before dinner to be no meat and some form of the vegan-vegetarian spectrum. Bittman is not a nut. He is very bright and can really cook. Worth checking out.
I bid NO Trump!