Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegan hotdogs
So, I was in the grocery store yesterday. I noticed these vegan hotdogs and I looked at the nutrition info. These things are actually GOOD for you..
I was thinking.. ok less than half the calories, a fraction of the sodium, THREE TIMES the protein, by god by the time I throw these babys in a toasted bun add some onion/pepper ketchup and mustard anything will taste good! Worst case scenario ill cook them in a watered down bbq sauce and eat them like vienna sausages!
HAHAHAHAHAH

these things are soo bad! I roasted them in a toaster oven they puffed up like a balloon I was thinking ... this isn't food -_-.
Then I did the other idea and tried to cook them in a watered down bbq....
UGH
I mean,,, clearly im doing it wrong, but if neither ketchup or BBQ can make it edible it was not meant to be eaten! Tiger

lol, I don't trust that stuff, they add to many things I don't know about. plus I need meat I'm a growing boy :p
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Try nuking them. That's what I do to Hebrew Nationals, the only hot dogs I will eat.

Somehow a vegan hot dog seems like a contradiction in terms.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Try nuking them. That's what I do to Hebrew Nationals, the only hot dogs I will eat.

Somehow a vegan hot dog seems like a contradiction in terms.
That's because it is a contradiction in terms. Soydogs or Beancurddogs don't have the same ring. Laugh
[Image: vegetariansserved1.jpg]
[Image: Vegan.jpg]
Kudos on the Hebrew Nationals, btw. You have excellent taste. Biggthumpup

Not sure this is really an issue..

It's not the dirtiest sausage you've ever eaten...

*Hides in the closet*

Yeah, Steve, Hebrew Nationals is da shiznit!

We get them four packages at a time from Costco and keep them in the freezer. The Costco price is about half of what they are in the grocery store and they keep forever in the freezer.

Nuke them nicely and they almost taste grilled.
I bid NO Trump!

Anocxu, what's this about dirty sausages? I rinse them well and than put them in a nice warm place to plump up and find them quite enjoyable and juicy.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Anocxu, what's this about dirty sausages? I rinse them well and than put them in a nice warm place to plump up and find them quite enjoyable and juicy.
Lmao...
You do what now?
Sounds
"complicatedsexy "

Have you thought about writing a book on sausages?

I knew this thread would go into the gutter, I thought it would be via wiener rather than sausage though... XD

I loves me some sausage!

Thicker than wieners and just the right kind of salty. I had one for breakfast this morning with some grapes.
I bid NO Trump!