Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venting
My name is John Marren. I was born May 2, 1946. On the same day, in the same hospital in NYC, Tommy Mullins was born. We were called twin telepaths which meant nothing to us. We were joined at the mind and neither of us had separate thoughts. We were raised as pagans and we tried to live our training. Our two mentors who were telepaths were J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen. At some point in time, we found out they were big shots in law enforcement. We heard they were in charge of the FBI but we had no idea what the alphabet meant. We started to learn to read when we were about 3 at Columbia University library where we liked to hang out. The library was silent and we both enjoyed silence. We constantly heard hundreds of people speaking in our heads. We were annoyed. Dumb grownups made endless noises with their mouths. We made no noise and talked constantly to each other.

Thank God, Edgar and Clyde could talk to us without using their mouths. It was great to hang out with other telepaths. We were members of the smallest minority on earth but we were a lot brighter than they were. We told each other everything we knew and became educated like human beings are supposed to be. I am not saying that all non-telepaths are stupid. A lot of fools are members of organized religions which cause wars. Idiots vote for people who would be incompetent at picking up garbage. Morons watch TV and think commentators are truthful.

To get some idea how stupid this planet is, we had 60 million dead in 1945 on a population of 3 billion. We now have 8 billion people walking around being governed by buffoons like Vladimir Putin or homophobes like Barack Obama. Tommy Mullins said that Obama had ordered Eric Holder, the Attorney General, to crack down on Justin Bieber. Obama did not want his daughters to like or admire a faggot who grabs his crotch and is appealing to young boys. Justin was warned that he had a moral turpitude clause in his contract. Holder said if he was ever seen kissing a boy, every cent of his money would be given to Christian and Jewish fundamentalist groups in Toronto or NY. Faggots are the proper targets for predatory drones according to Obama. Justin was told his employees would be fired and he behaves to protect them.

John Kerry, Secretary of State, encouraged Putin to target faggots and dykes in Russia and leave Ukrainians alone. Obama and Kerry have told Chinese and Ugandans to teach faggots a lesson. Gays have a nasty tendency to believe in free will and can decide for themselves what sexuality interests them. As a pagan, it is MY RIGHT to decide my sexuality. I have loved being gay since I was born. Edgar and Clyde taught me not to back down in a fight. I had 2 great trainers. No one has ever kicked my ass and walked away with a grin on their face. A lot of people were surprised when my favorite toy as an 8 year old was a hand grenade.

On 6/21/68, I met Tom Bolenbaugh. I was a good marine and made Tom help me collect Toys For Tots. Tom was frail and weak when I met him and engaged to be married. I WON the fight for Tom's heart. He is waiting for me in heaven. Tom decided I was so fucking crazy it might be fun to hang out with me. I told Tom there was a gay ritual in NYC and all gay guys had to steal a nuclear weapon. I remember the look on Tom's face.
>John, what if the warhead detonates?
>We will be vaporized.
>John, why do you want to be vaporized?
>My Uncle Mick Marren was vaporized in Manchester during the blitz. He said it didn't hurt a bit. He and my Uncle James Gilhooly were madly in love and worked for MI6 and the OSS during the war. They were both born in Ireland and they tracked down the names and addresses of Irish bastards helping the Nazis. Uncle James was the guy who signaled the American Navy to torpedo a U-boat off the coast of New Jersey. My uncles were unsung heroes and supported democracy in England and the US. The Republic of Ireland is a despicable Vatican lackey state. I hate the Vatican, Tom.
>John, you were baptized in the Catholic Church.
>Wrong, I was baptized in a beautiful church called Corpus Christi. That church was built my good pagans like me mom and dad. My godparents, Joe and Rose Kennedy were pagans. Father Ford, the Pastor, was a pagan. Sister Vitus, the Principal was a pagan. My Congressman, William Fitz Ryan was a pagan. You can always spot a pagan, they look, sound and act like human beings. They recognize that National Geographic is the best magazine on theology. You get to see what God did, not waste time wondering who God is. Edgar and Clyde are pagans. Pagans sound like they have brains and can figure things out for themselves. We don't need bibles or holy books. We use our common sense and arrive at some reasonable end. If it doesn't work, we stop and try again. Pagans never feel sorry for themselves. We never act like victims.

I loved those long conversations at Edgar's house. I cooked, sat down and got an education in world history. Clyde would project the thoughts of every one at Yalta. I liked Stalin [Stalin had sex with other Georgian boys] and despised Churchill for the same reasons they did. They believed you had to understand how the world went wrong before you could fix it. Edgar taught me and Tom how to play Pick Up Sticks while they told us the economy would crash if attitudes didn't change. The root of all evil is the hunger for money. When the world stops, money is kindling for a fire, not an asset.

I am going to stop. I feel that no one cares about my pagan beliefs. Contempt for gays is broadcast nonstop. I can't find anything to suggest that others were lead to believe the enormous contribution that J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen made to the world. I grew up with the idea that gay guys made enormous contributions to world history. Is this being taught?

Tommy Mullins also said that Jesus and James were still madly in love after 2000 years. Tom's been dead since 1997. Tommy Mullins has been dead since 1959. I haven't changed my opinion of them.

Somethings sucks about the world these days. As for me. I did endless security reviews for Edgar and Clyde out of friendship and a duty to my country. I am glad I know where the largest food depository in the world is. If things turn ugly, the winners are the people who can still eat after the war. Right now the oligarchs are winning. I really don't want them to have access to food if the world economy collapses.

Why are all young men encouraged to be greedy athletes. I was not a bad athlete but I joined the Marine Corps. Had a great time in the marines. Marine Corps is looking for a Few Good Men. Great definition for a gay guy.

Anybody curious? Send me a private message.

The love of men by men is the solution. Gays should be leading not following. I would have followed J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen into hell to defend a friend. Damn near committed suicide in 1973 after Edgar died on my birthday in 1972. I knew a gay hero, I hope you do.

Lousy PS. There are 300 nuclear warheads missing. I don't have one.

Nice PS. My Uncle Owen and my Aunt Lavinia owned the pub in Liverpool where John Lennon hung out. His Aunt Mim read letters from my mom, Peg. John wanted to meet the toughest lesbian in NYC. He found out how tough I was. Of course, Yoko was tougher than either of us. She saved my life at Studio 54. I passed out from strobe lights. Yoko told my dad that all the boys in her family reacted to strobes. She put me to bed. I never had sex with Lennon. He was in love with Yoko. Rather than fight with Paul and Apple Records, John put Yoko in the room with Linda McCartney and waited for nuclear war to start. Yoko was tough and earsplitting.

Bette Midler said I was the best looking marine at Yankee Stadium. She said I was the best looking broad at the Continental Baths. I wore a dynamite strapless black gown with a zipper from my right ankle to my armpit. Even I got a hardon looking at me.

Telepaths violate your rights against self incrimination.

Tommy told me of great gay resorts in heaven. The best skiing on the planet is on the Antarctic Continent. Temperature is always 68, night or day. Heaven is a great place for gays. Straights can get stuck with their kids for eternity. I loved my mom and dad. I don't want to spend eternity with them.

That is the most entertaining passive aggressive portrait I've had the pleasure to study in a long time. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

gilhooly Wrote:Tommy told me of great gay resorts in heaven. The best skiing on the planet is on the Antarctic Continent. Temperature is always 68, night or day. Heaven is a great place for gays. Straights can get stuck with their kids for eternity. I loved my mom and dad. I don't want to spend eternity with them.

Isn't the whole point of heaven to hang out with ALL your ancestors? :confused:

CCRox; I am 68. I took the virginity of 50 boys by 1966. I was a marine and never started a fight. I loved to to teach a bunch of boys how to dance in the nude and to practice French kissing. I said Your future wife will want you to be an expert on sex. Practice with me. It worked. Guys have more nerve if other boys are watching.

Davearoo. I have an affinity for animals. If you show up dressed like a kangaroo, you will win my heart. Want to go skiing in the nude. Just keep you tail and pouch on.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Roll baby roll! Life's short! Tongue3 Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Wow that's the most original piece of crap I ever read in my life... Where did Justin was born, do you know his family situation, or other famous people you claim to know... write a novel and make sure you mention that they're are mentioned as fantasy not reality. I happen to know some of the name you said there and the fact doesn't add up... nice story though but snap back to reality dude.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mr Obama and Mr Kerry are busy guys...eh? Maybe they are in cahoots with Mariska Hargitay to destroy us allHanged (I remember your rant about her some years back..just in case you forgot...I didn't:O )

East,

I do not rant. I am a retired, well bred, well read, librarian for a major university. I was interested in boys at birth and J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen thought my mom was brilliant and funny. They thought I was more brilliant. They took me to Quantico at 7 and I became an expert marksman. They both were my advisors until Edgar died on my 26th birthday. They did not tolerate homophobes because they were in love with each other. Read the internet.

Jack Welch at GE was a notorious homophobe. He removed all gays at GE, RCA, NBC. He ordered a crackdown on gays. Law and Order shows were ordered to show gays as perverts. Dateline was ordered to show gays as perverts. SNL was told to stop all masturbation jokes. Marisa Hargitay did what she was paid to do. Please Jack WELCH or else.

Edgar said I would see the end of democracy in the US in my lifetime. Voters were too stupid to pay attention to who they were voting for.

Hey, East, you think there are lots of gay guys in politics. Post some names on a thread.

I do not rant. I am waiting for the collapse of western civilization. Putin will replace Obama and you won't do a goddamn thing. I was a brave gay guy. I saved over one hundred people from death because I worried about people who fell on subway tracks, who fell into the river, who were trapped in burning buildings. I liked to save lives. Edgar and Clyde died proud of me.

I have 6 months of food on hand. I inspected the security at the largest food depository in the world just north of New York City. I will eat and continue until I die of natural causes. I will join my family and friends in heaven. I like seeing ghosts and can pass a polygraph.

How many FBI directors ever gave a shit about you. The answer is NONE. I know what I did to earn the respect of others. Send me a list of people you saved from death. Then we'll have a nice long chat. You seem to have a good memory. I bet my memory is better than yours.

How many cousins do you have in the Secret Service. I bet I have more than you do. My cousin Jack Kennedy got elected. Did you hear of him. My cousin John Lennon was a member of the Beatles. Did you hear of the Beatles.

My cousin John Mitchell was Attorney General for Nixon. Did you hear of Nixon.

You don't get much news in California. I met Gerry Brown when his father was governor. Be careful when insulting the Irish. We have long memories. I bet you hope the troubles in Ireland come to Silicon Valley. The Gilhooly's were the founders of the Irish Republican Army. I was good with a grenade as a kid in New York City. We made fun of out of towners as sissies and pussies.