Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venting My Sexual Frustration...
This bunnie is much too young and beautiful to not be having sex with anyone on a regular basis, and yet, there is no one. Sometimes I get the urge to go out and behave like a [COLOR="Red"]big slut and have some wild, nasty, no strings attached sex with whichever hottie I happen to run into... but I've done that before and it's always the same. No satisfaction, and then I get home and I'm horny again. Sex without some sort of emotional attachment is just not interesting to me. I feel like I'm stuck between a cock and a hard place, and I really get sick of it.

Is anyone else in the same situation?[/COLOR]

*pets the evil bunny* It's ok. You can have no strings attached sex with me and to make it emotional I'll prolong it and make sweet sweet love to you Smile

Yea I feel ya Bunnie. I can get laid no problem but to be honest there arent any fantasys I have left that I havent tried. I have a guy here in town that wants to play and we do sometimes but after its over with I am just ready for him to leave. He gets on my nerves when we arent screwing. He will text me looking to hook up and I will sit there trying to decide if I really want to go to the trouble. If I am really horny I will let him come over, he is pretty darn cute, but after its over with he always goes and ruins it--he talks lol. We really dont have anything in common and we both know its just sex, so most of the time I just dont text him back. I am not saying I want to "Make Looovvvveee", I just think it would be cool to actually LIKE the guy I am sleeping with. I know, I know, we cant have it all.

Beaux Wrote:Yea I feel ya Bunnie. I can get laid no problem but to be honest there arent any fantasys I have left that I havent tried. I have a guy here in town that wants to play and we do sometimes but after its over with I am just ready for him to leave. He gets on my nerves when we arent screwing. He will text me looking to hook up and I will sit there trying to decide if I really want to go to the trouble. If I am really horny I will let him come over, he is pretty darn cute, but after its over with he always goes and ruins it--he talks lol. We really dont have anything in common and we both know its just sex, so most of the time I just dont text him back. I am not saying I want to "Make Looovvvveee", I just think it would be cool to actually LIKE the guy I am sleeping with. I know, I know, we cant have it all.

My god! You just explained how I've been feeling about sex for the last few years...:eek: well, with the exception of last summer.

borrein Wrote:*pets the evil bunny* It's ok. You can have no strings attached sex with me and to make it emotional I'll prolong it and make sweet sweet love to you Smile

Oh really? I could give [COLOR="Red"]it to ya, but what would you do with it?[/COLOR]

Ok not to sound like a player here but well ive had my share of regular fuck buddies. Heres the trick...

Give them a short deadline if your feeling generous get them to specify what they want give it to them then get off and get them out. I like to avoid the bedroom incase hes a stage five clinger. Go for the couch or if it tickles your fancy the kitchen table or backyard pool.

Say you have an appointment and only have about an hour other desired time frame.

Give it to him say you gotta shower and show him the door.

The issue isn't about not knowing how to kick out a fuck buddy.Confusedmile: I've got that down, cuz I never invite them over, I go to them. I didn't care much for their company outside of sex, which is the issue. I'd like a fuckbuddy that I actually give a shit about, actually I'd much rather prefer a relationship or the beginnings of a relationship. I know that's asking for a lot though so...

Well with gas prices what they are, I make them cum to me lolz but yea Bunnie me and you ARE on the same page! It isnt JUST bout sex (not totally! Tongue), its bout actually hanging with someone you want to hang with. Some one that I could have a conversation with and not look over and see the "deer-caught-in-headlights" look cuause they have no idea what I am talking about. Someone that I share interests with. You know, imaginary stuff like that lolz

I haven't had a FB in almost a year so I think I'm saving when it comes to gas. Cool