Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursed?
I haven't posted here in years. But I guess I am posting now to find solace. The last time I was in a relationship was about 2 years ago. I'm 24, still a virgin (technically speaking). And every guy I've liked in that time is now in a relationship. Am I cursed, or just realllly unlucky. I have no luck on sites and apps.

So I guess my question is, how does someone in my situation go about meeting guys?

Put yourself out there. Not your dick or ass, But yourself as a person. Flirt go to gay clubs, Meet other gay males shit like that
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

lol, I guess I failed to mention I've done that too.

your not cursed in the slightest lol - there's a huge industry set up just for matchmaking and they make millions because they know how hard it is to meet (THE ONE ) , if there not working for you then you have to change - you have to go to places you have never been where the guys are...new bars etc , or check out where other guys meet up - I recently found out there's even a gay walking group based not so far away from me , is there anything in your area that you don't know about yet ? go find out and good luck buddy

livingproof Wrote:I haven't posted here in years. But I guess I am posting now to find solace. The last time I was in a relationship was about 2 years ago. I'm 24, still a virgin (technically speaking). And every guy I've liked in that time is now in a relationship. Am I cursed, or just realllly unlucky. I have no luck on sites and apps.

So I guess my question is, how does someone in my situation go about meeting guys?
To really know the answer to the question we would have to know you really, really well. In person, I'd say. Otherwise, we're just guessing...

So... beyond "curses"... to what do you attribute the problem? Why aren't your relationships lasting and deepening?

As for meeting men... IDK where you are. Here they are everywhere. Maybe you should consider relocating where there are more gay men? But I suspect there are more where you than you know. IDK. Maybe not.

Still bottom line, it isn't easy to find someone you truly 'connect' with. So maybe it isn't anything you're doing "wrong" at all... maybe it just hasn't happened yet. Or maybe you just aren't "ready" (in some interpersonal, sociological or metaphysical sense).

Join a club, start singing in a choir, get involved in cycling, find some hobbies that involve getting busy with others, visit a few Fan bars and drink lightly.
I bid NO Trump!

Forgot one: Call up all the 68-year-old guys in town who are in the same boat.
I bid NO Trump!

No such thing as being cursed. You are just witnessing the real life pain in the ass that is the dating world.

Not that I've tired hard, but whatever feeble attempts I've done at it have all come crashing down in a spectacular manner. Others will tell you similar stories. So don't worry.

Keep trying is the key, but don't lose sleep over it. Keep living your life and just go at it. Meet people, just that. Somewhere along the way one dude will see you as a partner
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]