Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verbal or Written Permission Could be Required For College Sex
You're in the heat of the moment, rounding third, but then you must stop and ask, Can I have your verbal or written consent to have sex with you?

Sounds quite unspontaneous. But a law co-authored by L.A. state Sen. Kevin de Leon would have state-run college campuses establish an "affirmative consent" standard for its students.

I am unable to post the link but it is on the laweekly website.

I think it may be a good idea because a friend of mine was accused of rape after consensual sex with a girl...he is bi...and he is going though hell because of it.

It's a pretty extreme measure, but I guess it could be justified in some ways.

I'm wondering...is it an option or a requirement?

Can I have my BF sign a waiver granting me unlimited access? Or do I have to make him sign off on it every time?
Note To Self: Buy more file cabinets...

East Wrote:I'm wondering...is it an option or a requirement?

It will be the law. Required.

Metta8 Wrote:It will be the law. Required.

Oh...no..no..no...no...no....

Getting a consent form everytime they have sex...very bad idea. It is a Pandora's Box that should not be opened....

VERBAL or written permission?

The verbal part doesn't happen now? [Wanna fuck? Yeah.]
I bid NO Trump!

I'll be sure to carry around a big stack of "Yes" cards.

How hard is it to ask?

And it's not like there will be anyone there to catch you if the two of you choose not to do this. It just seems to be a precaution.

But with that being said, it doesn't sound very effective.