Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vers with Bottom
first let me say that I absolutely love my boyfriend. Always have and always will. But it's that pesty top and bottom conversation that keeps coming up.

Little background..we've been together for over a year now and were absolutely in love with each other, this is what makes this conversation so difficult. We live with each other atm, and were also both each others first real bf.

Im vers, and hes bottom. we knew that before, but i don't think either of us really undertood what that meant. for me, i thought he could top, but i was wrong. he can strictly only bottom. he says it absolutely grosses him out. he knows i want to bottom, as we talk about it every few months but i dont think he understands how much i really want to bottom. anything and everything with the top grosses him out to the extreme. so ive brogut up sex toys and everything, and he definitely did not like that. so that was out of the question...

i'd love to do everything with the bottom, rimming, fingering and everything..i've done all that to him, but all that for him grosses him out if he were to do it to me.

we've talked about this before, but i am really afraid to tell him how much bottoming means to me as im afraid to lose him. i love him to death. but at the same time, i have urges to bottom and lately it seems to be all ive been thinking about. ive ever used some other stuff..heh..

our last conversation was about how i would try to change, and he would too. but we both said that its hard to change, and that we cant promise it.

to me, i just wanted to enjoy what he does as the bottom, but for him, that's too disugsting for him. he sees himself as a feminie person, basically a girl, just without ever wanting to be one. im scared to lose him to death, but i dont know what to do at the same time...what can I do?

thanks in advance for the help, and sorry for being so long...

wow, gay male urges. looks like there are only 3 choices for you. 1, try and forget your urges to be bottom. 2, take a step back to make progress i.e. leave him. 3, open the relationship so you can be bottom.

Keep it simple, it will help you decide.

Good luck

Cool

Dump him.!

His decision to not want to participate is his own and so be it... good for him...

The reality is that you should prepare to deal with the pain of parting because the urges you have will only get stronger if they are not satisfied...

We can discuss warm and fuzzy "work it through" strategies though I doubt if this is merely a relationship hurdle...

Find someone who is as giving as you appear to be...

X-tra

X-tra Wrote:Cool

Dump him.! ...
Blunt, but if he is unable to attempt to meet your needs the relationship is not going to last in its present form anyway.

How do you both feel about finding a third party?