Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Excited
Guess what guys,as you know I'm no longer involved with the boyfriend who smelled.I said I still wanted to be friends and he agreed but he hasn't called me in 2 weeks which I can fully understand.I realize it's hard when the person feels rejected.But on another note the coffee barista boy and I are really getting aquainted. He emailed me twice when he wasn't at work asking me if I stopped in and explained why he wasn't there.I saw him today though and he apologized about it being extra busy.While we were talking I could tell there was a heat between us.When I left he shook my hand and told me he'd talk to me later with that look in his eye.I'm so excited about this.The guy is a lot younger then me and I'm very flattered.However I have to take one step at a time because I don't know if he's interested in a relationship,or a friend with benefits or a one night stand.Time will tell.It looks good but what are your opinions on this.Naturally if sex comes into it I'm 100% into practicing safe sex.Would love to hear your feedback.

Congratulations and I hope you have a fun time with this man, just beware of your feelings try not to get hurt especially if this guy does want the same things as you in your time together.

Hope it all works out!

The thing about coffee is that it is always the same old grind, you handle bags with beans in them for other people's pleasure. It is easy to become bitter, but you just have to perk up.

Congrats and good luck! Here's hoping that the two of you find that your feelings and expectations mesh and that things go great!

Congrats, man. It sounds like you'll be happier going this route than your previous one.

Thanks guys.I'll keep you posted.

Don't roasting coffee nuts smell great?

I can already feel your happiness and butterflies... Smile best of luck!

Good luck hope it all works out for you !!