Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Homopobic People May Actually be Gay, Says Study
Which also means that the 3% homosexual percentage is totally inaccurate. Maybe not too far off but I still think that it's too small of a number to really represent the homosexual population for sure. Then of course that doesn't count guys who aren't out or in this case internally homophobic.

They could be secretly gay....or they could just be ignorant assholes.

I tend to view them in the latter category Wink

Yes, many homophobic people secretly have gay tendencies. My father, for example, used to argue very vehemently that being gay was a choice, and that gay rights somehow had this big desire in making everyone gay, and he didn't want that. Over the years, I came to the realisation through his choice of words, and other things that had happened, that he was probably a repressed bi-sexual. I think it is a possibility that he felt that everyone was just like him, thus the 'choice' aspect. Which is just sad, in my opinion.

I think that a lot of people who are extremely homophobic are like he was.

megumidesu Wrote:i believe that sometimes it's true , sometimes it isn't.

For the normal people, but the very obsessed people... Oink2

megumidesu Wrote:i believe that sometimes it's true , sometimes it isn't.

I'm with you on this one,Sometimes it's true other times it is not true.

I dont know if anyone remembers all those "sex studies" back in the 70's and 80's...........but one of their conclusions that dealt with "gay bashers" is that almost all of them were gay themselves....just too scared to admit it to themselves or anyone else.

Ive dealt with "bashers" many times, and one thing I have always stated to them, shuts them down FAST....

"You know that the psychological community in this country has discovered long ago, that those who scream and shout 'faggot' and 'queer' and go around physically abusing those people are actually gay themselves. They are just CHICKENSHIT PUSSIES because they cant admit it to themselves who they really are"!!!

I cant count the number of "fag haters", "gay bashers", and freeking loud mouthed douchebags Ive shut down with this statement. And it has worked for me every single time.

I dont recommend it for anyone else unless they are absolutely certain of the situation. I mean really, you face them with the blunt truth....there isnt anything they can say after that.

There are others, too. For example, one guy thought his killing a teenager (and injuring the teen's mom) while racing from pursuing police in a fit of road rage should be excused because his "Christian morals" were offended that he'd just seen 2 women kissing (and it turned out they were PLAYING) so he couldn't control his rage. It turned out he had a criminal record himself, including in exposing himself to a 14-year-old girl. More of those superior morals Christians like to brag about.

My boyfriend's mom used to be homophobic. Then her two sons came out as gay and she went through a bad divorce. Now she loves her new girlfriend. Some people just need life to give them a swift kick for them to come to terms with themselves. That being said, not all homophobes are secretly gay. Only some of them.

LOL I agree that they are gay. SPECIALLY ON COD XD
Today I told a guy to stop hitting on me cos I have an emblem of a penis and have my clan tag as gay so I kinda advertise it. And then I piss people off. I get called gay a lot... I don't know what could make them even consider me gay -.-

Cept they all want my lumps