Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Concerns All!!!
My gaydar is pretty decent on guys (tho it didnt pick out WLM, could have been something to do with it being blocked by my ex who was constantly insisting 'HE FANCIES YOU' every time WLM was in my vicinity, as, at the time, everything my ex said was gospel....) but it is terrible on girls.

When I am not in a gay bar/club in soho (where half the girls are str8 hags anyway) I wouldnt dare try to pick up a woman cos I wouldnt know how to tell if she was gay (if it were obvious, butch dykey esq thats not my type anyway"!!!!)

Have to say this isn't a problem i personally share. I seem to have this uncanny fifth sense (seeing as i seem to have a constant cold and can never smell anything... hehe) for this. I've never been wrong about someone's sexuality. Ever. I have a friend (whom i call my big mama dyke hehe) and our favourite passtime is trying to teach our other friends how to tell by playing 'gay or straight?' about capmus.

So one way to tell is to take someone like me out with you. Otherwise yo could always just get them so drunk that all barriers of sexuality just diappear...

xxx

Since we are on the topic of gaydar will add this story...

Was at a huge Uni student leader conference type deal... One hotel filled with zillions of student leaders and a few adult bosses to try to control the whole thing, yeah, right...

Cant remember how I met this guy or how we got to the room I shared with another of my unis leader, cant even recall his name but do remember his look... Oh, thanks all for the memories...

OK, back to the story... so, at this time, mid 80s, drugs were pretty common along with the old alcohol... I vaguely remember being with a small group & smoking pot and doing "whippits".

We just finished a balloon and this beautiful farm boy, in slow motion, brings his lips to mine... Gaydar totally failed on this one but made it all the more exciting as the room quickly cleared... Just WoW WoW WoW Leapfrog

fjp999 Wrote:Since we are on the topic of gaydar will add this story...

Was at a huge Uni student leader conference type deal... One hotel filled with zillions of student leaders and a few adult bosses to try to control the whole thing, yeah, right...

Cant remember how I met this guy or how we got to the room I shared with another of my unis leader, cant even recall his name but do remember his look... Oh, thanks all for the memories...

OK, back to the story... so, at this time, mid 80s, drugs were pretty common along with the old alcohol... I vaguely remember being with a small group & smoking pot and doing "whippits".

We just finished a balloon and this beautiful farm boy, in slow motion, brings his lips to mine... Gaydar totally failed on this one but made it all the more exciting as the room quickly cleared... Just WoW WoW WoW Leapfrog

Oooh nice one frankie :biggrin:
Similar story, I once went for a drink after work with everyone. This new guy had recently started. So we're in this cheesy pop nightclub full of straight people? This new guy tells me he has something to tell me and whispers he likes me. So I'm like "awww that's really cute" (he's quite cute!! but I didn't really know how to react?) Anyway bit later in the night we went down to the big bar to get served and on the way over there he went "I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'm just gonna do this" and he kissed me :eek: and all these chavs formed a ring round us and I'm just like fuck fuck fuck fuck i'm gonna die tonight. But most of em were like "ewwww 2 guys kissing, mingin!!!" and stuff. And at first I was like argh coz I felt so intimidated and on show. But after I thought, NO! SCREW THE LOT OF YA! hehe.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Have to say this isn't a problem i personally share. I seem to have this uncanny fifth sense (seeing as i seem to have a constant cold and can never smell anything... hehe) for this. I've never been wrong about someone's sexuality. Ever. I have a friend (whom i call my big mama dyke hehe) and our favourite passtime is trying to teach our other friends how to tell by playing 'gay or straight?' about capmus.

So one way to tell is to take someone like me out with you. Otherwise yo could always just get them so drunk that all barriers of sexuality just diappear...

xxx

Lol2 - do you travel babe ?

I'd love to march you past my circle of mates so you can point and go yup, yup, nope, SCREAMER !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Lol2 - do you travel babe ?

I'd love to march you past my circle of mates so you can point and go yup, yup, nope, SCREAMER !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

It can be arranged, i guess. Also i'm presuming by 'march' you actually mean 'mince'?? hehe

Oh, and i may charge a nominal fee for the honour of my expertise. You can consolidate it (along with your other existing debts) into one, manageable, monthly repayment if you so desire... :tongue::tongue:

xxx

Smurlos Wrote:Oooh nice one frankie :biggrin:
Similar story, I once went for a drink after work with everyone. This new guy had recently started. So we're in this cheesy pop nightclub full of straight people? This new guy tells me he has something to tell me and whispers he likes me. So I'm like "awww that's really cute" (he's quite cute!! but I didn't really know how to react?) Anyway bit later in the night we went down to the big bar to get served and on the way over there he went "I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'm just gonna do this" and he kissed me :eek: and all these chavs formed a ring round us and I'm just like fuck fuck fuck fuck i'm gonna die tonight. But most of em were like "ewwww 2 guys kissing, mingin!!!" and stuff. And at first I was like argh coz I felt so intimidated and on show. But after I thought, NO! SCREW THE LOT OF YA! hehe.

That is another nice one Mr. S. Too bad the whole bar didnt clear out so you both could get down to biz Mdrbig

I rarely hear gaydar gone wrong leading to good... wonder if there are any more out there :tongue: