Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cute bi-racial gay model from capetown
Very Cute and Bi-racial 24yrs Gay Model/Dancer from capetown seeks to relocate 2 USA

I'm gay but not out to anyone yet,I've never kissed a guy. I've never had sex. I've never held hands.I cry at least once every day, because I am lonely and ashamed of disclosing my gay status.I am so horribly depressed that I think I'm going to kill myself soon

I jst want someone 2 talk to abt this situation who isn't going to ditch I really want some 2 support me and just hold me and be with me when I'm sad. I would prefer a LOVER

I was brought up in a church background from when I was living,My dad is from Scotland and used to be a Vicar at a catholic Church in capetown and my Mum is Afrikaner.I believe in God.I was born into a family of four.

Would you be interested in helping me i will be eternally grateful.

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK -,I"m Daniel Coetze

There is so much to what you wrote, I am not certain what to take on first. So, I guess I should follow your order.

First, hello and welcome.

Second, there certainly would be many opportunities for a person like you in the U.S. provided you have talent and dedication behind you. And few people would care what your sexuality is here so long as you stick to more populated and diverse cultural centers, often there are entire neighborhoods populated by gay men and women (The Castro in San Francisco, Chelsea in New York, DuPont Circle in Washington D.C., Capitol Hill in Seattle, West Hollywood in L.A., and many, many more). So, if it is your decision to move to the U.S., it would likely be better than just about any place in Africa as far as acceptance of homosexuality. Western Europe, Canada, and Britain are also very accepting, and you may wish to consider those countries as well if you are wanting to immigrate.

As far as people to talk to, anyone on here will gladly do so without hesitation in my experience. Often times we get caught up in the emotions and forget to think rationally about the issues in front of us. There is no reason that your sexuality should cost you your life. So, you are different and not everyone is going to approve of that difference, but I assure you there are people very close to where you are at this very moment who have the same fears, anxieties, and concerns about their sexuality. If you can realize that, realize that you are not alone no matter what it may seem like, you will be okay. Now, I'm not going to say that you can walk out your front door and find the love of your life to spend eternity with, but that doesn't mean that you won't eventually find that person.

As far as religion is concerned, there are about a million and one religions on this planet. Not all of them condemn homosexuality, and there are many people in Christianity who disagree on whether or not homosexuality is a sin. Everything in religion, no matter what others may say, is fairly subjective. Remember what the Bible says of David and Johnathan:

"Now it came about when he had finished speaking to Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as himself. Saul took him that day and did not let him return to his father's house. Then Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, with his armor, including his sword and his bow and his belt."

"Your love to me was more wonderful Than the love of women."

Imagine how many interpretations of that there have been over the centuries. You do not have to give up on your religious beliefs in order to be proud of your sexuality. So, take heart and do what you need to do to secure a happy and long life for yourself. :redface:

I feel bad that you wrote that huge long post for nothing Winteris. I've seen this posted on other forums as well.

http://gayspeak.com/introduce-yourself/1...e-yet.html

Troll. First, how can you be gay model and not out?
Second, it 's really odd for someone who is in closet, posting his name on a gay forum in the first post.

ah, oh well!

so this dude is tring to gain money from us again? T_T

I reported this as spam. Yeah, it looks like spam to me.

speaking of SPAMMM i want some spam now

Haters guna hate