Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very dissapointed......
The internal workings of an orgasm come from your head,,,,, both of them (smile)...

The Second Head (the little one) sends a message to the First Head (the big one) that it's being stimulated with pleasure. The First Head sends this information thru a complex emotion filter to figure out a proper response to what the Little Head sent. If this filter in the Big Head is over-cauculating the information - it sends a confusing response back to the Little Head,,, which, in turn,,, flips the delay switch until a solution can be reached as to why the filter sent a confusing response....

The problem lies with the Big Head being unable to successfully filter out all the garbage you added to it, so the delay switch was activated.... Solution: wipe the filter clean of all obstructions so the Little Head gets the correct signal to finish the Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In short,,, tell the Big Head to shut up,, and let the Little Head do the talking..

Respectfully,,
Virgin Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Half the fun is finding out what you like done. So go find out already. Smile

Lex

The fact that you couldn't perform as you thought you would should allow him to help you find out what makes you tickle. He can help you explore yourself, in many, many ways. It's also nice to show a side of vulnerability. Let him assist you in finding what gets your groove on. Always find the silver lining.

Well, you guys in an effort to save my sanity by not going through the details again, I'm just gonna write this general message to everyone for some closure. Me and the guy was texting last night and somehow the conversation got onto me needing to hookup. In his words, " You're gay, you need have to a hook up year" and I instantly knew what he was trying to say. He told me that I was really cool and fun to hang out with but doesn't think he could be my first. He said he was confused.

So, I'm over it. I've tried so hard to find myself a man these last couple months, I'm just done with it.

Thanks you guys for all the support, but I think I just need some time to think and gather my thoughts.

Thanks to moon and back,
Christian Herz

SHOman93 Wrote:Well, you guys in an effort to save my sanity by not going through the details again, I'm just gonna write this general message to everyone for some closure. Me and the guy was texting last night and somehow the conversation got onto me needing to hookup. In his words, " You're gay, you need have to a hook up year" and I instantly knew what he was trying to say. He told me that I was really cool and fun to hang out with but doesn't think he could be my first. He said he was confused.

So, I'm over it. I've tried so hard to find myself a man these last couple months, I'm just done with it.

Thanks you guys for all the support, but I think I just need some time to think and gather my thoughts.
I'm going to reply here in thread but we've also been IMing and PMing… so…

FIrst of all, I know you young people think texting is the bees knees -- that is, the greatest thing ever -- but for serious conversations where you're talking about your relationship IT SUCKS WORSE THAN NOT CONVERSING AT ALL!!!!

Seriously, kids! Do not negotiate "relationships" (of any sort, even dating relationships) via TEXT!

To be continued...

What I'm saying isn't just to [MENTION=21512]SHOman93[/MENTION] , it's to all you young people who are just getting into the dating game.

The reason why text isn't a great way of negotiating a relationship is you ASSUME you know what someone means by what they just texted. But do you really? When you meet someone face to face you have a lot more clues about what someone means by what they say. You have body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, and so on. You get to see that they may say one thing but what they really mean is something more complicated than the words state.

In this case, the OP wants to have a BF -- and, to him, that means "going steady" (I think). But here's my question, what if the guy he's interested isn't ready for that? Maybe he IS ready for "dating" (going out, hanging out, making out, having fun…" that is, something more than a one-night hook-up)… but something short of a full on BF "going steady"?

See, from what just happened through text here, we don't know what this other guy wants or doesn't want and the OP has already made up his mind there is no room for negotiation… based on text.

Folks, this isn't the way to get to know people EVER.

What would work better is to get together face to face. Just hang out and talk. Hopefully screw up the courage to say, "Hey, you know, I really like you, would you like to be my BF?" The other guy says, "Hmm… well, I like you too, but, TBH, I'm not ready to have just one BF. But, we could date if you want?" So then first guy gets to decide, does this work for him or not?

This is how relationships are negotiated. Everyone says what they want and then there is the negotiation…how much of what each wants can be fulfilled by the relationship (a "relationship" is ANY transaction).

Ok y'all, I hope you took Ritalin, because this post might be a little long.

When I first met this guy, I brought along the want to be in a realtionship with someone. I wanted to have someone I could not only make love to, but someone I could hang out with and have fun with. I was blinded in the respect that I thought you had to a have a steady boyfriend to do those things. There is a difference between dating and being in a realtionship guys!! I was just to inexperienced to know that!

Honestly, this is what I want. I want a guy to talk to. I wanna just lay on the couch, watch a movie, and cuddle. He doesn't have to be with me 24/7. I have friends and family for that. Lol.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, DON'T TRY TO WORK OUT A PLAN FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP OVER TEXTING, like Mike said. This is coming from an 18 year old who would die without my phone. DON'T DO IT GUYS

Last but not least, I can not Thanks Mike enough. I've already told him thank you so many times that he is probably sick of it. But I want everyone else to know how much the things he is doing means to me. Mike, you'll never understand how appreciated you help is

Remember you guys, the Herz wants what the Herz wants

I don't know why it is so hard to get a boyfriend nowadays... In my day - you would simply get them drunk, take them home,, and when they pass-out,, you tie them up and drag them down into the basement where you chain them up permanently!!! WaLaaa,,, you have an instant LTR..

Maybe it's because all these new homes being built today no longer have basements.. That's so unfortunate.

I will make my exit now <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!