Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very un PC joke for Brits only
*eats popcorn*

Im not getting involved in this one. Tongue

joseph Wrote:ita best bbeing nice yes

It is Joseph. I just think some forum members need to learn how to talk to other people nicely without drama.

mrk2010 Wrote:I think some people on this forum, need to grow up and actually live their lives instead of living it on this forum. The guy made an insensitive comment and was pulled about it. If he wants to talk a load of bollocks about grammar let him. You are only fuelling the fire if you respond. This is exactly why alot of members are leaving and why I don't contribute much now, because this forum is full of bitchy little queens with massive egos.

Actually Mrk, you're right, I made a slip up in my stance on anti-conflict and for this I apologize greatly, however I don't think it's fair you blame the leaving of people on anyone, that's unfortunate, however not a mandation made by "little bitchy queens with massive egos". And I can lovingly accept the term Bitchy Queen, however I do not believe Myself to have a large Ego and I know you didn't say me directly, but I remember our past disputes and so know you lump me in that, however I am not angry Smile .

I fully understand your view on Queens or "Fems", so I'm not even going to get into that, just know I'm not replying to instigate or further perpetuate the Drama you so adequately pointed out.

But rather agree Smile .

I only have one thing to say.....

[Image: sticker,375x360.u1.png]