Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very un PC joke for Brits only
One thing you could do would be to learn to write properly.

"It's a nasty joke and very stupid."

yes i can write good. but its silly joke. thats what ii think

You probably never think.

Bwahahaha! These reactions are just as good as the joke!

yes i do. i know it tat joke and its is not nice. its what i think ok.

Spellbound Wrote:You probably never think.

Quote:One thing you could do would be to learn to write properly.

"It's a nasty joke and very stupid."

Keep digging, someone will be along soon enough to put you right.

Well fuck......I laughed. And quit with this bad joke shit. You can joke about ANYTHING.

Mick

cardiganwearer Wrote:Keep digging, someone will be along soon enough to put you right.

You rang Babes?

Spellbound, Grammar is not clear Cut, the English language is actually a Joke and I find that "correct english" is a fallacy.

If I wan Tawk bout dey vay I speak how I do, den das not up to you to Decide whether or not that's correct or not.

For you to say he never thinks in correlation with his lack of Grammatical prowess, is to basically say, anyone who cannot spell or for that matter, speak "proper", is inherently dumb or incapable of intelligence and lacks even a single brain cell.

So because I speak With a different Phonetic, Lexiconic, and Vocal style than you, I am in the wrong? No gurl, this is the problem with English, it's such a narcissistic language and I for one am glad I do not speak it properly!

Perhaps you should've worded that differently.

And the Joke was stupid, cause hardly anyone even got it or laughed, so if he wants to say he didn't like it, no matter how he says it or spells it, then that's for him to say, not for you to belittle.

You aren't perfect, and neither is anyone for that matter, so you have no room to judge his grammatical abilities.

Just saying gurl.

Quote:Listen, buddy, why don't you just stay away from me. You've already shown what a troll you are in a previous thread. Your user name just about sums you up.

Spellbound, if you have something to say to me, say it on the boards, not via pm.

ok yous are more clever at writing .im am more clever at beacase not being racist
and thank you who helped mexxxx