Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very un PC joke for Brits only
This is a reply to Sylph.

Grammar is very clear cut, and if you write like that you're unemployable. I'd fire your lazy arse out of the door. You should be able to read, write and spell correctly.

And listen, buddy, never tell me what to do. I'll judge anyone the way I want to, whether the person concerned is a crook or a religious nut or stupid or anything else.

Let's just recap: this was a joke posted in the humour section, and if you didn't get it you must be dim. If you didn't find it funny that's your problem.

i have a job.

Quote:
Listen, buddy, why don't you just stay away from me. You've already shown what a troll you are in a previous thread. Your user name just about sums you up.
Spellbound, if you have something to say to me, say it on the boards, not via pm.

I'll say anything I want wherever and whenever I want. And don't post PM's on the board. That shows what a troll you are.

Post No. 7
rush to judgement much

Let me make it perfectly clear how much I respect your judgement, you seem to manage it so well without evidence.

You're a good troll, I give you that. Still, I'm going to stop feeding you. Trolls die.

[SIZE="5"]DAMN!!!!

This is better than watching TV!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREVzD0_XUbI7Gan4LxsUZ...62T0Mqm9uI]

OK let's make it absolutely explicit, I was hoping I wouldn't have to and that you might take a hint.

You pulled Joseph up twice for his use of English and his spelling. I made a suggestion that this might not be a good idea. Things went downhill and you laid into Joseph again, then you had a go at me; fair enough, I can look after myself.

Joseph has, among other problems, learning difficulties. He makes a valuable contribution here. He does so in spite of problems that most of us don't have to live with. His spelling, grammar and vocabulary obviously don't meet your exacting standards, best get used to it. Most people on the board know this, those who don't haven't rushed to judgement like you did.

I'm relieved to hear you're not going to respond to me. If you think defending another member of the community against unjust criticism is trolling that's your prerogative, be my guest. It's just a shame that you should dismiss Joseph's replies as stupid or wrong on the basis of their form rather than their content. Joseph is not stupid and is just as likely to be right or wrong as anyone else.

And stop calling me Buddy, it's fast becoming evident I'm anything but.

Spellbound Wrote:This is a reply to Sylph.

Grammar is very clear cut, and if you write like that you're unemployable. I'd fire your lazy arse out of the door. You should be able to read, write and spell correctly.

And listen, buddy, never tell me what to do. I'll judge anyone the way I want to, whether the person concerned is a crook or a religious nut or stupid or anything else.

Let's just recap: this was a joke posted in the humour section, and if you didn't get it you must be dim. If you didn't find it funny that's your problem.

Oh do I believe in silence, lest you were here I would vehemently tell your deluded ass off royally! Oh my gosh, have I not met someone so blind in my near 20 years of life....

I knew before you had a Complex, but never did I suspect you were this far along in it...it's clearly obvious you were wronged in your life...but that should not endow the right of judgement to you over things you yourself have not understanding of...

People who blindly Judge are bad enough, to Judge with eyes wide open, however clouded, are the worst kinds of people...

And unlike yourself, I do not judge people, but merely emote to, so for you to see me as telling you what to do shows how deluded you are...I merely tried to bring awareness to your close mind, however it seems you long ago threw away the key...

I would never ever tell someone they don't think or that they have improper grammer, ESPECIALLY when I know nothing personally of that person and the reasons they may have, however I would rather ask that person about themselves or Empathize with them and from that learn what I need to, but that wouldn't work for an Apathetic and Narcissistic person such as yourself...

Oh I forbade my own Silence, however I hope you sincerely see reason...

Forgive my harshness, I do not mean to Argue, but while it's okay to not be "rainbows and glitters" all the time, I'm noticing a trend amongst not only yourself, but others for being so offensive and crude...

Although, I'd very much like to learn more about your Idiosyncrasies, as such a Complex is uncommon in it's simplicity...

I think some people on this forum, need to grow up and actually live their lives instead of living it on this forum. The guy made an insensitive comment and was pulled about it. If he wants to talk a load of bollocks about grammar let him. You are only fuelling the fire if you respond. This is exactly why alot of members are leaving and why I don't contribute much now, because this forum is full of bitchy little queens with massive egos.

ita best bbeing nice yes