Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very very sad things.
What are your top sad songs/movies/passages from books etc.

Dancer in the Dark is definitely one of the saddest movies I've ever seen. Jasmine women would also be up there.

Some Poems

Another Poem

READ THE DESCRIPTION ( to prevent a new "thats a Nazi song-thingy"... the poem was written 1809 by Ludwig Uhland )
Music by Friedrich Silcher ( I really Love Silcher´s Music )

Song
The green fields of France

The movie "The Joy Luck Club" is incredibly sad for me...what happened to those women and what they had to sacrifice because they were women is heartbreaking.

I always get very sobby from watching ORDINARY PEOPLE... Because of all the sadness caused by the loss of a child, brother, etc and how it impacts the whole family, who just can't find ways of coping... and because Donald Sutherland is superb.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081283/

The very end of Lost & Delirious. I won't spoil the end, but when I saw it I felt that a ton of bricks had been dropped on me. It was such a wonderful movie that starts out beautiful and then gets tragic, but brilliant all the way through, yet I've never been able to watch it again because of the end. :frown:

Rait's version of I Can't Make You Love Me.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

A song called Far Away by Marsha Ammbrosius. It's a song about a lady's regret for not acting on the warning signs from her gay male friend. Beautiful song but very sad. At the end of the video she encourages everyone to accept people for who they are and their lifestyles.