Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very very sad things.
Two old movies that are about a toss up Shane and Old Yeller. Both tear jerkers.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas :'(

I find the disintegration of the friendships at the end of "Stand By Me" used to make me cry, and still would, if I still had a soul, that is.

Wuthering Heights , movie and book.

I have watched it six times and I cry every time.

Rebecca

i don't remember the title, but the robin williams movie
in which he was a robot trying to gain status as a human
was touching and sad, lonely. even in the sadness, tho,
there was triumph of spirit, one thing i love about all
of his movies.

The end of the best TV Show that ever existed...Six Feet Under. Openly gay Alan ball who also produces True Blood wrote this series that featured the first HONEST PORTRAYAL of a gay couple. PLUS...in these final moments we got to see a gay wedding of the future!!!! I loved him for that. I hated him because he showed at the end how each of them died. I was shocked because it was so powerful...and so sad. Everything ends and for a series about death it was a splendid and appropriate ending. I cry everytime I see it.

sniff sniff

The saddest song...Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven. It slays me. He lost his young son and of course it broke his heart and he wrote this. I can feel his pain when I hear it and I hurt for him. I cannot think of anything sadder than losing your child.

My Sad Love song...from Syreeta who I loved (she died in 2004 RIP)...she was Stevie Wonder's wife and they wrote alot of stuff together.

Blame it on the Sun

^ Tears in Heaven brings me to my knees , it just destroys me.

This ones kill me too, I turn into a blubbering tear soaked mess.

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You

Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart ( and the guy in this is smoken hot.)

Lara Fabian - Adagio

Okay I had better stop , typing and blurred vision don't mix.Sad