Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vetinary Advice?
For the people who asked for updates on my pets status....

One kind lady who i know has generously offered to pay the vet bills and let me pay back weekly.
So thanks to some decent human being i think my dog is going to be OK.

We are taking him in tomorrow and hopefully get the operation to remove his tumor on friday.

Thanks to all those who tried to support me. Your attempts have not gone unnoticed.

All the best everyone and have a great Christmas

Happy to hear there was a positive outcome Smile

thawoods Wrote:you mean veterinary?

thawoods Wrote:man, you got me completely wondering how you could have possibly made it through college. smh

with how you assume to know english, i wonder if you really are an english native, or just an immigrant i guess? how would you expect people to acknowledge your skills? you live in a real world were there are people who will mock you for your mistakes, and i wasn't even condesending.

and it's latter, not later. Shakin

Jesus christ what a fucking prick. The biggest mistake you can make is to be someone that does things like the above. Being a cunt when someone is in need of support. Suddenly the mistake of bad spelling seems miniscule. You got me completely wondering how you could have possibly made it through life, mate. Talk about hijacking.

jamiebfd Wrote:Highly funny as you knew exactly what i meant in order to correct my spelling.
Stop being a Troll

If you have nothing constructive to add then stfu simples Wink

Some people have real problems.
Others are the problems.

You seem like the later

I wouldn't worry mate. The dude is the type of person who gets all dramatic and argumentative when someone makes a mere joke at his expense, but when YOU have a real problem, he corrects your spelling. He clearly has such an easy, blessed life with priorities set out such that he can afford to create his own problems out of nothing, and deny the seriousness and severity of other peoples.

Genuinely sorry that you and your precious loved one are going through this. I hope you can find the money or otherwise get this problem resolved.

johnny196775 Wrote:Calling people bullies only makes you look like one.,

What kind of logic is that? So what are you saying we should do when being bullied? Put up and shut up?

Calling someone out on their behaviour is the right thing to do. If people do not like being called out on their behaviour, they have the option of choosing different behaviour.

I agree it does help, though [MENTION=13052]jamiebfd[/MENTION], it would be advised to be advised to be a little politer when calling them out, but I can understand the stress from it, it got old very quickly in school

Do good, doggie. Get well soon.

As for all you argumentative types, you might enjoy RealJock.com
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Do good, doggie. Get well soon.

As for all you argumentative types, you might enjoy RealJock.com
LOL!!!
Seriously....
QFT!!!