Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vetinary Advice?
jamiebfd Wrote:Thanks il have a look. think i tried them and im in the wrong postcode to meet their criteria.

Cheers for trying though appreciate it

OK. Keep us informed about what happens, whatever. Sorry for your predicament.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

jamiebfd Wrote:Highly funny as you knew exactly what i meant in order to correct my spelling.
Stop being a Troll

If you have nothing constructive to add then stfu simples Wink

Some people have real problems.
Others are the problems.

You seem like the later

Not a nice thing to say to someone.

Alto Wrote:man you own a house, there must be some way of getting 700 quid, your dog remember, let us know when you do, animals are fucking expensive tho.

Its true the house is owned but it was inherited. I didnt pay for it and nor can i sell it.
Even tried getting a loan today but my credit score is zero because i have never had previous loans or finance.
its a shady system tbh

johnny196775 Wrote:Not a nice thing to say to someone.

On a normal day i agree.
But this guy for some reason decided to take my crisis and try turn it into some sort of spelling bee.

It was very clear what i meant. He was just being a geek. Anyone can see that

thawoods Wrote:well, you need to make yourself clear lest you be misunderstood.
Rotfl.. lmao..

Of you tilt the thread a little to the left when reading .. You'd think he was talking about finding a car dealership huh?

Or it could be you Woody..
Hugs..

(Can't stop laughing)

the op came for veterinary advice for his pet. none of the responders misunderstood his question. to harp on his writing skills is belittling.

hopefully [MENTION=13052]jamiebfd[/MENTION] will keep us posted on the status of his pet. as a fellow dog owner, I can empathize quite well.

of course i knew what he meant, it's just a wonder why he had to change the constructs of society just to suit his mores.

thawoods Wrote:how would you expect people to acknowledge your skills? you live in a real world were there are people who will mock you for your mistakes, and i wasn't even condesending.

Correction: condescending

And you see, your entire person hasn't been completely trashed because you made a mistake, eh? Wink
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

typo, typo, it happens

Guys, guys!

Let's leave the Pain in the Ass Club for another thread. I admit to being bothered by certain instances of spelling and grammar but there is a pet hurting here and that is the important issue here.

Hoping the pup is OK.
I bid NO Trump!