Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vetinary Advice?
thawoods Wrote:typo, typo, it happens

[Image: you-either-die-a-grammar-nazi1.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

and to get back to the OP....

https://www.bluecross.org.uk/veterinary

Our animal hospitals and pet care clinics treat sick and injured pets when their owners can’t afford private veterinary fees. Find out if you’re eligible for treatment.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: you-either-die-a-grammar-nazi1.jpg]

Sh!t happens Chuck, unlike "Vetinary."

Im not here for a fucking spelling test. Everyone knows exactly what im talking about.
But we get you small minority who have nothing better to do in life than troll and complain about little things that dont mean shit to anyone.
Shut your fucking mouths and move on OK.
Your arseholes. simple as that!!
I hope to god something bad happens to you and when you go for help you spell it wrong you fucking sad cunts.
Fuck coming back to this site. It used to be so good and now it seems full or arrogant trolls.

Stick it up your arses and go fuck a duck yeah

laterz!

thawoods Wrote:Sh!t happens Chuck, unlike "Vetinary."

Just looking through your posts and realise you have left NOTHING constructive in this forum before.
Your simply here to play games and ask questions about cocks because yours is so small you have no idea what to do with it,

And a foreskin is a foreskin you nut job. If you dont know what its for you should get a sex change. Poor excuse of a man and i bet you got bullied.

I seriously hope something bad happens to you.
karma is a bitch you know Wink

jamiebfd Wrote:Just looking through your posts and realise you have left NOTHING constructive in this forum before.
Your simply here to play games and ask questions about cocks because yours is so small you have no idea what to do with it,

And a foreskin is a foreskin you nut job. If you dont know what its for you should get a sex change. Poor excuse of a man and i bet you got bullied.

I seriously hope something bad happens to you.
karma is a bitch you know Wink
seriously i think you are being the bully here. and if you really loved your dog you would give it away to someone who can take care of it. I would love a dog but it would be cruel for me to own one. I cant afford it.

johnny196775 Wrote:seriously i think you are being the bully here. and if you really loved your dog you would give it away to someone who can take care of it. I would love a dog but it would be cruel for me to own one. I cant afford it.

you clearly didn't read my original post.
i have always been able to afford it. But sadly i was made redundant because the company i worked for went under. None of my doing i couldn't foresee it nor stop it.

And yeah i probably went over board on my post but i have had enough. Im overflowing with stress and he really isn't helping.
In fact he is going out of his way to try cause me more grief or feel belittled.

So simple answer...i don't give a fuck.

I'm glad he has a fan. All bullies need that little ankle biter to egg them on and make them feel good about them self.

All the best and good luck with life Smile

Before you judge I can't spell every word in the dictionary either.

I'm disappointed, your all grown up enough to not be so pathetic, someone has come for help and advice and gotten picked up on a spelling mistake that doesn't matter.

I'm new to this site but I'm a member of others and this is one of the most pathetic ways I've seen someone respond to a plead for help and advise. For all you know this person is going through a hard time and wanted some support but got a slap instead. Not everyone is perfect and I bet no one here is weather it spelling or looks. (Whether) whatever. I don't care it DOESNT MATTER.

If you can help then do if not then just move on to see if you are able to actually help anyone.

Calling people bullies only makes you look like one., Sort of when someone talks about stupid people.

Can't believe how rude members here can be. The op of this thread wanted advice and you guys started making fun of his grammar. Very disappointed in many of you.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]