Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games Advice
Ok as I've gained some Christmas money I really want to get some new games any advice on the below?

Uncharted 3 - I'm definitely going to get this as the first 2 are amazing
RAGE
Dead Island - If this is anything like Dead Rising I don't want it
Call of Duty MW3 - Played the first two and black ops and loved them just this game seems to stay expensive forever!

Any other note worthy games that might be worth a purchase?

Sorry to not comment on any of the above, but MW2 was where it was at, they haven't gotten it right since then. Confusedmile: But I love doing knife-class, it's sooo much fun, and I have a personal vendetta against snipers!

Dead Island is good now that they have sorted out the glitchyness, I play with friends and there is nothing better than killing zombies with friends. Uncharted 3 is good too. If you don't already have it Skyrim is a good choice too but they do need to release some patches so people get the most out of it. Another worthy game is assassins creed revelations, love that. :-)

mrk2010 Wrote:Dead Island is good now that they have sorted out the glitchyness, I play with friends and there is nothing better than killing zombies with friends. Uncharted 3 is good too. If you don't already have it Skyrim is a good choice too but they do need to release some patches so people get the most out of it. Another worthy game is assassins creed revelations, love that. :-)

How about the solo play in Dead Island? How is that?

CexCells Wrote:How about the solo play in Dead Island? How is that?

Solo play on Dead Island, is well ummm shall we say, difficult lol, I've played some hard games in my time but jesus, (its more of a game to have friends help you) lol

mrk2010 Wrote:Solo play on Dead Island, is well ummm shall we say, difficult lol, I've played some hard games in my time but jesus, (its more of a game to have friends help you) lol

Damn I found Dead Rising hard as it is so hmmm may have to pass on Dead Island as don't do a lot of online play.

Thanks for letting me know!

I've been playing Dark Souls a lot lately, but I would only suggest it if you don't get frustrated with dying often. Unchartered 3 looks amazing as well as the new Assassin's Creed.

I've watched some Dark Souls and I would LOVE to play it. I don't mind dying a lot, afterall, not being a gamer I've always played games with the attitude of "what am I supposed to do here, hmm I don't know, how about jump over here, oh look I'm dead, well that was obviously wrong".

One of my best friends used to get so frustrated watching me play Tomb Raider because at random points I would just run over to a ledge and swan-dive to my death, just for the fun of it! :biggrin:

DerJack Wrote:I've watched some Dark Souls and I would LOVE to play it. I don't mind dying a lot, afterall, not being a gamer I've always played games with the attitude of "what am I supposed to do here, hmm I don't know, how about jump over here, oh look I'm dead, well that was obviously wrong".

One of my best friends used to get so frustrated watching me play Tomb Raider because at random points I would just run over to a ledge and swan-dive to my death, just for the fun of it! :biggrin:

Haha I'm into games but I would say I am a novice at most and always put everything on easy setting, but I did exactly the same thing with Tomb Raider, I never ever completed one of those games as just didn't know what to do and yes found it too easy to go for a sudden death lol.

Dark Souls is really fun and very beautiful once you get into it. It is rather difficult and tricky though. There are also lots of secrets so a strategy guide is useful.