Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin
I am almost 21, and still a virgin. I have only had one bf and for not even 2 months. We never did anything but make out. Just wondering, am I old to be a virgin, or what? I want a relationship and not loose sex...:frown::redface:

You're not dead yet, so don't worry about it.

I was a 35 year old virgin.

Smile

I DON'T recommend waiting that long.

But if you're not into "loose sex" then just wait a little while longer. It'll happen when it SHOULD.

Virginity is like a balloon...one prick and it's gone.

Hold onto your virginty until you are comfortable with someone. There are no rules as to what age anyone should lose their virginity...but it should be enjoyed by both because you only lose it once and you want to hold onto that special moment Wink

dfiant Wrote:Virginity is like a balloon...one prick and it's gone.

Ha, I need to remember that one.

Smile

I don't think you have to worry about that. Just don't rush.

livingproof Wrote:I am almost 21, and still a virgin. I have only had one bf and for not even 2 months. We never did anything but make out. Just wondering, am I old to be a virgin, or what? I want a relationship and not loose sex...:frown::redface:

I was 24 when I lost it - no, not lost my mind - that was a few years later Wink

Fortunately I lost it to a man who I thought was top drawer and all that... yeah sure later he would rip my heart out, throw it on the ground and stomp up and down on it... But that came later, about the same time when I lost my mind :biggrin:

Its only too late when you are oh I don't know, 35 years old, living in your Mom's basement and all you care about is getting to Lvl 80 (or is it 90 now) on WOW with your fifth or more avatar. Then its kinda creepy.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its only too late when you are oh I don't know, 35 years old, living in your Mom's basement and all you care about is getting to Lvl 80 (or is it 90 now) on WOW with your fifth or more avatar. Then its kinda creepy.

Lol, just wanna say (cause my brother is obsessed with WoW, and has forced me to listen to him far too many times), that by Age 35, you'd probably have one of each class, with each race, On both factions maxed out by then. He's 28, and already well on his way.... Sad

Whew okay, I was just worried.

dfiant Wrote:Virginity is like a balloon...one prick and it's gone.

Hold onto your virginty until you are comfortable with someone. There are no rules as to what age anyone should lose their virginity...but it should be enjoyed by both because you only lose it once and you want to hold onto that special moment Wink

Dad is so wise Smile .

I agree with this and am actually doing this myself. I refuse to just "let it go" just so I can say I'm no longer a virgin.

I'm proud to be a virgin actually, because I'm still pure (lol :p ) and there's no pressure to have sex, because I haven't done it before.

Sort of the opposite of a sex addict, they need to have sex all the time, but that's only because they got addicted to it. Being a virgin, you can't get addicted to sex, so there's no pressure, dispite popular belief.

And to get philosophical with it, sex isn't the center of the universe. There are more important things. Personally, I would actually be okay with not having sex for my whole life if I didn't meet the right person, because I know it's not what makes a person, a person. Sure sex is great and everyone loves it, but you have to think about it in a different light. It only lasts for a moment, but things that make you happy last forever.

I would be okay with just my Music, because it makes me happy, there is nothing that can compare to the feeling I get when I play music, or even when I talk about it. Sex might be great, but it's not something I'd go out of my way for or worry about.

You should do things that make you happy, focus on living your life, pick up a hobby, don't worry about things that need not to be worried about. Sex doesn't equate to love, so you shouldn't go sex first, love later.

You have to Love the person you have Sex with & Not have Sex with the person you Love. - Me Smile .
(Meaning: You need to love(first) who your going to have sex with, not have sex with them(afterwards) because you love them ;P )

Kiss3