Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin
Nearly 28 and a virgin and never kissed

Post your name, address, a face pic, an email address and a phone number. Surely someone will help out.
I bid NO Trump!

I'd kiss you!!!!

Nothing better than a 60 yr old fart laying a wet one on ya (smile)...

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

Already 28, a virgin and never kissed.

I win.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], do you mean a wet fart or a wet 60-year-old? I'm confused. Better take more whatever.
I bid NO Trump!

If you want your life to change, remember you need to step outside your comfort zone. Get away from the computer. You will never kiss anyone through a monitor.

I took a huge leap after meeting a guy on this site. We chatted here for a couple weeks and I liked his personality. One day he invited me over and I wound up driving over 100 miles to go on a date with him. It was my first date. I had never dated a woman, let alone a man. I was terrified! Butterflies, dry heaving, IBS, you name it. I was a wreck. It was all unexplored territory, but I knew if I ever wanted a relationship, I had to leave my computer.

Three years later and we live together! He's an amazing guy and I love him so much. Had I stayed on my computer where I was safe, I never would have met the love of my life.

Start searching this site for people in your neighborhood. If they are active here, try PM'ing them. Check the local gay scene. You have to get yourself out there if you ever want things to change. It seems hard, but it's totally worth it.

I like what Beau has to say and although its a leap of faith to get out of your comfort zone to seek romance , his experience should show you that it can be done with a little courage - The alternative could be a simple as putting a dating app on your phone like scruff or grinder , there are many threads with the pluses and also negatives about this approach though if you search

Anonymous Wrote:Nearly 28 and a virgin and never kissed
So what?

BFD.

Take the sack off your head, put on your big boy pants, get the fuck off the computer and out of your mom's basement and GET FUCKING LAID ALREADY.

Yeah... I'm being facetious, sarcastic, a tad humorous but I also mean it. Dwelling on what you DO NOT HAVE only keeps you FOCUSED ON THAT. Instead, focus on what you want AND HOW TO GET IT. There are lots of people here who will offer their advice and opinions. Figuratively (if not literally) hold your hand.

But FFS take the damn sack off your head. It isn't fashionable and just looks stupid.

Ya and so am i, Guess we are in the same boat
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Lost my virginity almost a year ago when I turned 27 to some Grindr hookup. Thought it would be a bigger deal. It's not. My particular experience was wholly unsatisfying and not worth the stress and importance I put on it. The biggest thing was I thought I was a virgin because no one wanted to have sex with me. Nope. There's always plenty of fellas wanting to have sex with you, no matter how you look. I was a virgin cause I chose to be. Didn't get out there.

I'm now going through what I would call a "whore phase," trying to make up for lost time, I guess? Lot's of cheap, gross hotels and dubious circumstances with even more dubious men. Not that I'm advocating for that.

Sex is easy. Finding someone you actually like being around? I'm still working that one out, sorry. Being a virgin feels no different than being a... not a virgin, I guess. Less self imposed pressure, but you can't figure that out unless you do it. Oh yeah, and the other thing is... NO ONE FUCKING CARES THAT YOU'RE A VIRGIN. Except you. I don't mean that in a mean way, like "no one on this board cares." I mean that as a virgin you feel like you have this great big neon V over your head at all times. Like "Oh my God... everyone knows! And they're all talking about it behind my back." No, they're not. And they won't be able to tell once you lose the giant neon V either. People will treat you just the same.

So lose it, or don't. It has no bearing on you as a person, or as a potential great boyfriend to some lucky fella. It's a state of mind, not an actual affliction.