Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin and Newbie
I don't understand why this 40 years old guy is being assumed, by some, to be a liar or a troll, at all.

I'm in my 50s and, apart from a few savage (like you wouldn't believe) rapes, I've never allowed a penis into my anal passage at all.

Am I a troll, now I've said that?
Am I a time waster, now I've said that? No...I'm not!

Why would a virgin get such an uncomfortable ride, here?

In consensual terms, I'm a virgin.

Who's keeping count!? Now, there are THREE!

Satinesque Wrote:I don't understand why this 40 years old guy is being assumed, by some, to be a liar or a troll, at all.

I'm in my 50s and, apart from a few savage (like you wouldn't believe) rapes, I've never allowed a penis into my anal passage at all.

Am I a troll, now I've said that?
Am I a time waster, now I've said that? No...I'm not!

Why would a virgin get such an uncomfortable ride, here?

In consensual terms, I'm a virgin.

Who's keeping count!? Now, there are THREE!

I am keeping count, and no, if you are now claiming to also be a virgin, then there are FOUR.
~Beaux

I call bullshit. Same post as two others this week. Not likely.

Beaux Wrote:I am keeping count, and no, if you are now claiming to also be a virgin, then there are FOUR.
~Beaux

Have to agree here, too many similar posts. Sucks for people with genuine problems that are seeking advice on here when losers have to troll on GS for fun. Go and get a life!!

Yippee! I'm number four! We virgins should stick together! I demand a special section for virgins and all four of us can amass, there, and post our little hearts out!

Beaux Wrote:I am keeping count, and no, if you are now claiming to also be a virgin, then there are FOUR.
~Beaux

Satinesque Wrote:Yippee! I'm number four! We virgins should stick together! I demand a special section for virgins and all four of us can amass, there, and post our little hearts out!

I absolutely agree! In fact, why keep it to a special section when you could have <gasp> your very own Forum!!!
~Beaux

Forgive me for waking you while you were thinking, Beaux, but...oh, gosh! That's such a great idea! I'm so excited! You truly are the son of...OH, let's not go too far!

If we go worldwide with this proposed Virgins Forum, we could get as many as nine members by the end of 2028 - who's in?...who's out?...who's pure?