Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 20 or at any age. Losing your virginity with the one you love at the right time is the best.

Ok 1. Being a virgin is not a big deal at all. I used to think so but its not. Its a big deal if you make it a big deal. if a man truly loves/likes you they'll understand. Ive only met ONE guy who made a big deal out of it (Almost hook up encounter. He was a Marine and didn't like the idea of a "inexperienced lay" as he put it).
2. I used to be in your boat. Hell Ive never had a relationship other than a long long distance one which lasted a year. I still am single but eh Ive come to focus more on school and friends than my lack of a love life. Do I wish I had one? Yes, but for now, just try to find more important things in life. Don't give up on love, but don't just only focus on it. It makes your mind so narrow-minded its not even funny. I spent an entire summer pining after a guy I had never even met and yet my friend kept going on and on about how great he was. Lesson learned; but the other lesson was that don't just focus on love. I missed out on a lot that summer, friends, family (Not so much), and just other things I coulda been doing.

Another virgin here Xyxwave

It's probably a lot more common than you think, you just don't hear people talking about it that much. That doesn't mean it's something to be ashamed of though. You can only have your first time once so why not wait for someone special :tongue:

yup, I'm one too. it doesn't really bother me all that much though. I'd rather have a bf to cuddle with plus I really want my first time to be with someone I love.

Like everyone else says there are no rules about when you need to not be a virgin and you can wait until you are 98 years old and then have sex. If anyone is pressuring you to have sex when you aren't ready to have sex then they are not a friend and you don't need them around, just do it when you are comfortable with it and it will mean 100 times more.