Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin
I lost my virginity last year and part of me kinda regrets it. The unification of your soul entwined with someone else in a physical form can't be closer than sexual intercourse. Physically you really can't be closer than that to a person. It's not a good idea to rush it. I always imagined this perfect scenario, that beautiful event when physical love would be introduced to me but I discarded that dream. Even romantic fanatics like me can make mistakes when it comes to the physical urges of the body XD.

The poem of love can never be too long so don't waste your ink on random pieces of paper.

Why does everyone say "Living in your moms/parents basement"

Who even has basements anymore? I've never known a single person in my entire life who had a basement.

Anyway, society places a lot of peer pressure on us to be sexually active. Like, if you're not having sex, then somehow you're failing as a person. It's really rediculous and an unnecessary thing to worry about. It's natural to want to have sex, and to be hoping to find someone worthwhile to have it with. But 21 and virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. I agree with you, random sex isn't as cool. It SOUNDS like it would be, but I've never seen the appeal personally.

Ha, a lot of people have basements in cities because of space constraints in residential neighbourhoods.

Niltra Wrote:The poem of love can never be too long so don't waste your ink on random pieces of paper.

That's a lovely thought.

Smile

Your words? Nicely put.

livingproof Wrote:I am almost 21, and still a virgin. I have only had one bf and for not even 2 months. We never did anything but make out. Just wondering, am I old to be a virgin, or what? I want a relationship and not loose sex...:frown::redface:

Don't worry budy i have never kissed a guy and i am 23.welcome to the club Knuddel

LateBloomer Wrote:That's a lovely thought.

Smile

Your words? Nicely put.

Yes they are ^^, hehe thank you!

I'm 19 and still am. Not sure to be proud or not, I just am. I'm way to shy to make the first move and way to afraid of open up. Heh I've always been a bit embarrassed about that fact, as my friends always brags about how many bloody chicks they've banged while I live in celibate for not having the courage to come out. But with time I feel less and less embarrassed, It should be with someone you love, something special. I'd say I ratter be virgin, then loosing it to the wrong person Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I'm 28 and will turn 29 very soon. Still am a virgin.

Most of my friends were shocked to find that I'm still a virgin. "How the hell is it possible??!!"

I honestly do not feel like losing my virginity yet. I don't feel the pressure to lose it. I have this lame and fairytale principle that I stick on to. I will keep my virginity for the right guy.

The right guy probably is not The One but at least I know that I've lost my virginity comfortably to someone that I trust and comfortable to be with.

dfiant Wrote:Virginity is like a balloon...one prick and it's gone.

Hold onto your virginty until you are comfortable with someone. There are no rules as to what age anyone should lose their virginity...but it should be enjoyed by both because you only lose it once and you want to hold onto that special moment Wink

This. Couldn't put it better myself. (so haven't).

virgin and proud at 22, coming up on 23 :-) Just waiting for the right guy. Hoping that right guy comes along soon though haha