Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity; A sacred thing? or a shameful thing?
to each their own...it is up to the individual if he/she vows to keep his/her virginity. ain't no one should have a problem with that; it is an individual's choice.

MikeW Wrote:What do you mean by "virginity"? Do you mean sharing absolutely zero erotic stimulation with another human being? I'm asking because, for most (not all) heterosexuals, "virginity" (as I understand it) means no penetration. One can have kissing, fondling, mutual masturbation, oral sex and so on… without loss of "virginity". Just saying, I don't know what "virginity" means to you.

yepp, penetration... I mean the furthest I went was that I gave a blow job to a guy.. and i did make out and kiss.. etc.. just didn't have something up me!

Gideon Wrote:I think that your expectations, your desire to hold off and make that first time special is admirable and I hope when you find the right guy that first time for you is -amazing-. And I hope too that whoever it is that you end up with, accepts what he's getting with all the respect that your virginity(and you) deserve.

My first...the wrong guy, the wrong reasons...but everything in our lives, both the good and the bad make us into the people that we are, so I guess I don't regret it as much as wish I'd had the foresight to make better decisions in that moment.

thank you dear... I appreciate what you said. and I do believe that saving yourself is waay better than rushing into things.. a boyfriend will come, i can be happy the way i am right now! Smile
I mean, to me... It feels right to do that for now! Sex is just sex, Doing it many times gets boring after a while... A penis is a penis and an ass is just an ass... Nothing is new about it nor the sex.. But your first time is your most memorable.. the most special... it should be the best!

Iceblink Wrote:Meh. Sounds like such a sweet post, but really is so full of so much judgment on people who feel differently and made other choices.

well, i have no problem with those who have different feelings/ beliefs about sex nor that I am judging anyone... it is just me and i was interested to hear what others thought about sex and virginity

verysimple Wrote:yepp, penetration... I mean the furthest I went was that I gave a blow job to a guy.. and i did make out and kiss.. etc.. just didn't have something up me!
Ok, well, thanks for that. See, for me, although I didn't have "anything up me" until I was an older teenager, I began "playing around" when I was very young. To *me* that meant I wasn't a virgin. To me, *any* stimulating erotic activity was "sex".

As for butt sex, I prefer it with someone I know. Have never done it with a total stranger and wouldn't. That doesn't mean I have to be IN LOVE with them, but it has to be someone I know, respect, feel safe with and all that. Has nothing to do with virginity being "sacred" -- just my comfort level.

verysimple Wrote:yepp, penetration... I mean the furthest I went was that I gave a blow job to a guy.. and i did make out and kiss.. etc.. just didn't have something up me!
Thank you for the clarification. I totally agree with the concept of getting to know and trust someone before allowing him to "deflower" you. I didn't do it and it was not a good experience.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I had to beg some guy to take mine when I was almost 25,...
Sucker!!!!

Lol... haha!

On a serious note...
I cant ever remember judging another hunan being based on ... virgin or not virgin...

Has anyone?

Anocxu Wrote:On a serious note...
I cant ever remember judging another hunan being based on ... virgin or not virgin...

Has anyone?
Well, there was once this woman named Mary...

Iceblink Wrote:Well, there was once this woman named Mary...
Ok..ok..
You got me..
But you know what i meant.
Like ... these days .. and stuff..