Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity (& anal)
I have yet to find the purpose in being a virgin. Indeed I've known people who, given their conversations were professional virgins. I don't know why but these men and women got whole conversations out of their lack of sexual experience. I avoided them like the plague. My own was carefully removed from me when I was about ten by a man who was there to instruct me in sex, how to do it and, most importantly, how to enjoy it. Having announced my sexual preference, my grandfather who used to get routinely fucked working on the oil wells in Western Pennsylvania when he was twelve in 1870, realized that he did not want that sort of violent incident to mar my perceptions and so someone was found to instruct me. I'm not sure what my final exam was but I believe it was anal intercourse with, first, being on the receiving end and the, me as the top. This is knowledge you can use through the years and I did. Does the age of my deflowerment seem too young? Circumstances dictate when something is appropriate; three years later I'd taken my first lover and when I was taught, my genitals were almost that of a man, I shaved every other day and it was time to learn it properly than hear a lot of leering information from the street. Every man should be as lucky as I was whatever your sexual preference. Your partners to be will appreciate your being learned on the topic.

I would say, do what you feel comfortable with, when you feel comfortable doing it, and don't worry about definitions. In the U.S., there are straight religious kids who actually think there's an "anal exemption" - vaginal intercourse takes your virginity and is a sin, but butt sex is all good!!!

However, if you're just scared of anal as opposed to not into it, I'd urge you to take a look at that and read up from sex experts who know what they're talking about (Dan Savage maybe). Anal can be dirty if done wrong (and occasionally even if done right), but isn't at all dangerous.

What's with the grapefruit? I missed something.
I bid NO Trump!

OH, Oh! I just found out.

And to think I grew up in Florida.
I bid NO Trump!

Yeah, I kind of wonder what makes one not a virgin anymore. I recently had my first sexual experience with a guy, but it was just making out, dry humping, and blowjobs. Am I no longer a virgin or do I have to do anal to lose my V card? Or do I have to actually have sex with a women? If that were the case, then all gold star gays would be virgins... :/

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Yeah, I kind of wonder what makes one not a virgin anymore. I recently had my first sexual experience with a guy, but it was just making out, dry humping, and blowjobs. Am I no longer a virgin or do I have to do anal to lose my V card? Or do I have to actually have sex with a women? If that were the case, then all gold star gays would be virgins... :/

Actually, virginity might only be important for women. Cause.. we can't get pregnant, right? xD

So.. As long as I don't feel confident having sex, I might be virgin. (and if not: a basic whore.)

That was a joke Tongue

There is no requirement to engage in anal to get your gay card. Lots of gay men dislike anal sex, or never engage in it. Just do what comes naturally to you, and what you enjoy. There is a great (old) book that goes into a lot of detail about various sex acts - The Joy of Gay Sex - worth reading if you can find a copy. And who knows - your yoiung now - you might decide to experiment with it 10 years in the future. Lot's of people sexual appetites are subject to change over time.

I really don't know why it is so hard to grasp the concept of having multiple / different types of virginity.

Freak Wrote:And.. without anal, e.g. only blowjob, handjob etc.: Would you still consider yourself as virgin?

lol, nope.

It's scary, not realty into it :-<