Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgo's 31 Days Of Halloween Movies Count Down!
Dont worry my freaks! We still have 29 more movies and a few surprises left in store...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I've never watched tha movie. I fucking hate clowns. It looks more comedic than horror, though, I might check it out, now that I've finally grown out of the trauma that was watching "It" when I was 5.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Tonight we are gonna take a little stop in Pennsylvania! Let's just hope we don't run out of gas.....Sagrin

Night 3!
Night Of The Living Dead!

Bio
A disparate group of individuals takes refuge in an abandoned house when corpses begin to leave the graveyard in search of fresh human bodies to devour. The pragmatic Ben (Duane Jones) does his best to control the situation, but when the reanimated bodies surround the house, the other survivors begin to panic. As any semblance of order within the group begins to dissipate, the zombies start to find ways inside and one by one, the living humans become the prey of the deceased ones.

Trailer

Triva
Readers Digest tried to warn people away from watching the film in 1968 by claiming if it's ever watched, it will inspire cannibalism.

One of the first films to graphically depict violent murders on screen. It is also one of the first films to have an African-American main character.

200 extras were cast in the parts of townspeople and zombies.

When the zombies are eating the bodies in the burnt-out truck they were actually eating roast ham covered in chocolate sauce. The filmmakers joked that it was so nausea inducing that it was almost a waste of time putting the makeup on the zombies, as they ended up looking pale and sick anyway.

My Thoughts
This is a classic! This is pretty much the movie that started ALL things related to zombies in television and movies.If it wasn't for this movie there would be no Walking Dead, Dawn Of The Dead or Left For Dead games. Its such a classic i would still suggest watching it in black and white rather than color, There not much else i can say other than WATCH THIS MOVIE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Pics

[Image: large_aNAgmnLyK0EsPzsjR2i1wHQufjf.jpg]

[Image: night_of_the_living_dead_3.jpg]

[Image: nightofthelivingdead4-100415.gif]

Damn zombies had a little trouble with the last herds around daybreak.... Anyway lets head into the 21st century!

Night 4
Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Bio
In the mid-21st century, an epidemic of organ failures leads to the rise of GeneCo., a company providing transplants at a great price. Those who miss their payments become targets of GeneCo. mercenaries, who repossess the organs. In a world of drug addiction and legalized murder, a sheltered youth (Alexa Vega) seeks a cure for her rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. Her questions are answered at "The Genetic Opera."

Trailer

My Thoughts

This movie is pretty damn weird, But still beautiful on the eyes in a dark and creepy way.... It is somewhat of a horror and gore musical but most of the songs are rock, My fav song out of the movie would It has spoilers but a really awesome song.

Trivia

There are a total of 58 songs in the film, including instrumentals.

The entire set was built on one sound stage.

Made on a $8,500,000 USD budget.

Darren Lynn Bousman originally refused to hold an audition for Paris Hilton. He did not think she would be capable, and feared media backlash or accusations of stunt casting. When he finally caved in, Paris came to the audition dressed "perfectly for the part," and "rocked" the sound booth audition. After the audition, he was convinced she should play the role.

Pics

[Image: 220px-RepoGeneticOperaOfficialPoster.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK0o43OxOZvEVjOYw5FNg...m4Rc72b-vg]

Halloween - the best holiday in my book - ive even got cover at work so I can be off for it , im currently doing the Dread Central 31 movies of Halloween

thx for starting this thread buddy Smile

Tonight we pay tribute to a legend! You may know him as Willy Wonka but i remember him as Dr. Frankenstein!

Night 5
Young Frankenstein

Bio
Respected medical lecturer Dr. Frederick Frankenstein (Gene Wilder) learns that he has inherited his infamous grandfather's estate in Transylvania. Arriving at the castle, Dr. Frankenstein soon begins to recreate his grandfather's experiments.

Trailer

My Thoughts
This movie is bat shit crazy! I was lucky enough to see it before Gene Wilder passed away but not only him but the whole cast was gold in the movie. It had me crying because of all the crazy shit that was in this funny twist on a classic. If your in need of a good hour long laugh this is your movie and its no better time to see it than tonight!

Trivia
The shifting hump on Igor's back was an ad-libbed gag of Marty Feldman's. He had surreptitiously been shifting the hump back and forth for several days when cast members finally noticed. It was then added to the script.

Gene Wilder has stated that this is his favorite of all the films he's made.

The cast and especially Mel Brooks had so much fun and were so upset when principal photography was almost completed, that Mel added scenes to continue shooting.

There's only 9 actors alive as of August 31st, 2016.

Pics

[Image: Young_Frankenstein_movie_poster.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQliRof3tElrapoJxjPHW6...keOW9KpznQ]

i did not care for curse of chucky.

In my opinion if a silly idea like killer dolls gets too serous it is not fun anymore.

Night 6
Phantasm

Bio
Mike, a young teenage boy who has just lost his parents, afraid to lose his brother follow him to a funeral, where Mike witnesses the Tall Man lifting a coffin on his own. Mike decides to investigate, and discovers that the Tall Man, protected by his flying spheres, is shrinking dead bodies down to half their normal size and reanimating them as slaves. It is then up to Mike, his brother, and Reggie the ice cream man to stop the Tall man.

Trailer

Trivia

Although being very tall, standing at 6 feet 4 inches, Angus Scrimm wore suits several sizes smaller and boots with lifts inside that added 3 inches to his height.

The mansion used for the exterior shots of the mausoleum was also seen Burnt Offerings (1976) and A View to a Kill (1985).

The "ball" scenes were simple special effects. The sphere was thrown from behind the camera by a baseball pitcher and then the shot was printed in reverse. The ball attaching itself to the man's head was filmed by sticking it on his head, then pulling it off, and printing the shot in reverse.

Pics

[Image: phantasm.jpg]

Bonus!

Vote for a themed week!

Classic Horror
Or
New School Horror

The winning theme will get one full spotlight week!

I love Halloween and scary movies!

zombies creep me out!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Tonight we will see if your able to take it more than once.... Sagrin

NiGhT 7

American Horror Story

~American Horror Story~

Trailer

Bio

Murder House
It centers on the Harmon family: Dr. Ben Harmon, Vivien and their daughter Violet, who move from Boston to Los Angeles after Vivien has a miscarriage and Ben has an affair. They move into a restored mansion, unaware that the house is haunted by the ghosts of its former residents and their victims.

Asylum
The second season follows the patients, doctors, and nuns who occupy Briarcliff Mental Institution in Massachusetts in 1964. Sister Jude (Jessica Lange) and Sister Mary Eunice (Lily Rabe) maintain the institution that was founded by Monsignor Timothy Howard (Joseph Fiennes) to treat and house the mentally and criminally insane. Psychiatrist Dr. Oliver Thredson (Zachary Quinto), and scientist Dr. Arthur Arden (James Cromwell), treat the patients within the facility. The patients include lesbian journalist Lana Winters (Sarah Paulson), accused serial killer Kit Walker (Evan Peters), and alleged murderer Grace Bertrand (Lizzie Brocheré).

Coven
Coven takes place in 2013, in New Orleans, and follows a Coven of Salem witches as they fight for survival. It also features flashbacks to the 1830s, 1910s, and 1970s.

Freak Show
The story takes place in 1952 in the quiet town of Jupiter, Florida and follows a struggling freak show led by Elsa Mars (Jessica Lange). Decades have passed since the public has looked upon freak shows as a form of entertainment, but Elsa dreams of finding a home for her "monsters", as well as her own fame. When conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler (Sarah Paulson) are taken to the hospital, Elsa sees her chance to finally drum up some business for her sideshow, hoping the two sisters will save her troupe once and for all.

Hotel
ocuses on the Downtown Los Angeles Hotel Cortez which has been recently purchased by a New York fashion designer, Will Drake (Cheyenne Jackson). The 90 year old hotel is haunted by demons and mysterious ghosts including the founder, James Patrick March (Evan Peters); heroin junkie Sally (Sarah Paulson); and the strap-on-wielding Addiction Demon. Staff and residents of the hotel include the 111-year-old "vampire", Elizabeth/The Countess (Lady Gaga), and her fleeting paramour, the former drug-addict Donovan (Matt Bomer), as well as Donovan's mother, the manager and front desk clerk Iris (Kathy Bates); the eccentric transgender bartender Liz Taylor (Denis O'Hare); and the Countess's vengeance-obsessed lover, Ramona Royale (Angela Bassett).

Roanoke
The story takes place in 2016 in North Carolina. Shelby Miller (Lily Rabe), her husband Matt (André Holland) and Matt's sister Lee (Adina Porter) appear on a documentary named My Roanoke Nightmare in order to recount a series of supernatural events that happen to them after Shelby and Matt relocate from Los Angeles to North Carolina following a miscarriage. During their stay at the house, the family find videotapes made by the previous owner of the house that detail the terrifying events that happened there.

Pics
[Image: B7EjOr0IIAALCjp.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mvq4z2QZDx1sl3ly7o3_1280.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20130903214542]

[Image: 3-disturbing-new-posters-for-american-ho...ormat=750w]

[Image: latest?cb=20150901160504]

[Image: ahs-s6-1.jpg]