Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgo's 31 Days Of Halloween Movies Count Down!
VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Stephen King's It

Ah, welcome to the source of my clown trauma. Man I had nightmares about white sheets drying for a few years after this. Then again I was 5. Who the fuck knows how I managed to watch it at that age but whatever.

Of course, now I watch it and it's almost funny.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Night 12

~Frankenstein~
(1931)

Bio

This iconic horror film follows the obsessed scientist Dr. Henry Frankenstein (Colin Clive) as he attempts to create life by assembling a creature from body parts of the deceased. Aided by his loyal misshapen assistant, Fritz (Dwight Frye), Frankenstein succeeds in animating his monster (Boris Karloff), but, confused and traumatized, it escapes into the countryside and begins to wreak havoc. Frankenstein searches for the elusive being, and eventually must confront his tormented creation.

Trailer

Full Movie

Pics

[Image: fran.gif]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: frankenstein1931_1-1600x900-c-default.jpg]

Night 13

~The Mummy~
(1932)

Bio

A team of British archaeologists led by Sir Joseph Whemple (Arthur Byron) discover the mummified remains of the ancient Egyptian prince Imhotep (Boris Karloff), along with the legendary scroll of Thoth. When one of the archaeologists recites the scroll aloud, Imhotep returns to life, but escapes. Several years later, Imhotep has taken on the guise of a wealthy man, as he searches Egypt for his lost love, who he believes has been reincarnated as the lovely Helen Grosvenor (Zita Johann).

Trailer

Full Movie!

Pics
[Image: v1.bTsxMTIxMTA0NTtqOzE3MTg0OzEyMDA7MTAyMzsxMzY0]

[Image: the-mummy-1932-14f.jpg]

[Image: mummy4.jpg]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Night 14

~The Wolf man~
(1941)

Bio

When his brother dies, Larry Talbot (Lon Chaney) returns to Wales and reconciles with his father (Claude Rains). While there, he visits an antique shop and, hoping to impress Gwen (Evelyn Ankers), the attractive shopkeeper, buys a silver walking cane. That same night he kills a wolf with it, only to later learn that he actually killed a man (Bela Lugosi). A gypsy (Maria Ouspenskaya) explains that it was her son, a werewolf, that he killed, and that Larry is now one himself.

Tralier

Pics

[Image: 51Tw2xJYJtL.jpg]

[Image: afddb20486b4333a0ede64f1132f5753.jpg]

[Image: wolf-man-1941-crop.jpg]

~The Invisibile Man~
(1933)

Bio

While researching a new drug, Dr. Jack Griffin (Claude Rains) stumbles on a potion that can make him invisible. When he reveals his new ability to his old mentor (Henry Travers) and his fiancée (Gloria Stuart), it's clear that a side effect of the potion is insanity. Jack goes on a violent rampage, and the police struggle to hunt him down, unable to see their target, while his mentor and his former partner (William Harrigan) desperately try to devise a plan to capture him.

Tralier

Pics

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj7dptG2VztWHpI1N_ASc...y_qxXw0aFc]

[Image: theinvisibleman3.jpg]

[Image: 6e8cb446a6876068cb8ec9899ec90005.jpg]

Night 15

~The Phantom Of The Opera~
(1925)

Bio
In this silent horror classic, aspiring young opera singer Christine Daaé (Mary Philbin) discovers that she has a mysterious admirer intent on helping her become a lead performer. This enigmatic masked presence is Erik, also known as the Phantom (Lon Chaney), a horribly disfigured recluse who lives underneath the Paris Opera House.

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0tWZc8gP4"]Full Movie!
[/URL]

Night 16

~Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde~
(1931)

Bio
Testing his theory that in every man dwells a good and an evil force, the reserved Dr. Jekyll (Fredric March) develops a formula that separates the two, turning him into a violent ruffian named Mr. Hyde. Thinking he has found the answer to one of life's grandest mysteries, Dr. Jekyll soon realizes he is becoming addicted to his darker self as he unleashes his violent side on earthy dance hall girl Ivy (Miriam Hopkins) and fights Hyde to regain control of his body.

Trailer

Full Movie!

1941 version

Night 17

~Creature from the Black Lagoon~
(1954)

Bio

Remnants of a mysterious animal have come to light in a remote jungle, and a group of scientists intends to determine if the find is an anomaly or evidence of an undiscovered beast. To accomplish their goal, the scientists (Antonio Moreno, Richard Carlson, Richard Denning, Whit Bissell) must brave the most perilous pieces of land South America has to offer. But the terrain is nothing compared to the danger posed by an otherworldly being that endangers their work and their lives.

Trailer

Pics

[Image: Creature_from_the_Black_Lagoon_poster.jpg]

[Image: creaturefromtheblacklagoon-600x337.jpg]

[IMGhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQR2xZ-sIBrw2kA0T7RN-TZjE2N-NMcgM3loOVTx2esOIc4IYMcQ[/IMG]

This ends Classic horror week! This week begins new age horror

ive got the Creature in a great re mastered box set - cant watch it today but will catch up

Welcome! To New Age Horror Week! From the 80s-00s we shall vistis slashers from around the timeline?

Night 18

`Nightmare On Elm Street`

Time Line

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
In Wes Craven's classic slasher film, several Midwestern teenagers fall prey to Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund), a disfigured midnight mangler who preys on the teenagers in their dreams

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) ( AKA The gay NOES)
Jesse Walsh (Mark Patton) moves with his family into the home of the lone survivor from a series of attacks by dream-stalking monster Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund). There, Jesse is bedeviled by nightmares and inexplicably violent impulses.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987)
During a hallucinatory incident, young Kristen Parker (Patricia Arquette) has her wrists slashed by dream-stalking monster Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund). Her mother, mistaking the wounds for a suicide attempt, sends Kristen to a psychiatric ward, where she joins a group of similarly troubled teens.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)
Since the events of the previous film, Kristen, Kincaid, and Joey have been released from Westin Hills and are living lives as normal teenagers. However, Kristen believes Freddy is coming back

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989)
The fifth installment of the popular franchise focuses on Alice (Lisa Wilcox), a survivor of the fourth, who believes Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) has been eliminated for good. She optimistically hopes to start a life with fellow survivor Dan (Danny Hassel). The nightmares begin soon enough, though.

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
Murderous ghoul Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) has slaughtered every last child in his hometown. He ventures on to a new location, scouting fresh young victims to hack up with his finger blades. He arrives in a small town in which his long-lost daughter, Maggie (Lisa Zane), works as a therapist for troubled youths. He attempts to recruit her for his dastardly pursuits, but she has other ideas. Father and daughter meet for a bloody showdown that will determine Freddy's fate once and for all

Trailer

My thoughts

This is one of those films everyone has so happened to have seen, Even if it wasn't seen all the way out. But still a good classic to watch if your looking for a good nice rest.... The series its self went on for 3 more films the series imo stopped after the 6th flim. I would recommend watching Jason vs Freddy or Freddy vs Jason... Sleep tight bitches

Pics
[Image: Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-Poster-Collectio...00-388.jpg]

Night 19

~The Cabin In The Woods~

Bio

When five college friends (Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams) arrive at a remote forest cabin for a little vacation, little do they expect the horrors that await them. One by one, the youths fall victim to backwoods zombies, but there is another factor at play.

Trailer

Trivia

The movie's opening was a deliberate attempt by filmmakers Drew Goddard and Joss Whedon to confuse the audience and make them think they walked in to see the wrong movie.

Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard wrote the script in just 3 days.

Jamie Lee Curtis was considered for the role of "the director" it ultimately went to Weaver.

Pics

[Image: MV5BNTUxNzYyMjg2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEx...68_AL_.jpg]

Night 20

~Final Destination~

Bio

Alex Browning (Devon Sawa), is embarking on a trip to Paris. Alex experiences a premonition -- he sees the plane explode moments after leaving the ground. Alex insists that everyone get off the plane and 7 people including Alex, are forced to disembark. All watch as the plane actually explodes in a fireball. He and the other survivors have briefly cheated death, but will not be able to evade their fate for very long.

Tralier

Trivia

The story was originally the concept for an abandoned The X-Files (1993) television script.

The music played throughout the movie was by John Denver, a musician who died in a plane crash.

Kerr Smith and Seann William Scott took travel sickness pills (Dramamine) before each plane crash take and were half asleep and very weak during the shots - that's why they aren't shown close-up much.

Much of the news footage shown is actual footage from the July 1996 explosion and crash of TWA Flight 800 off East Moriches, Long Island, New York.

Pics

[Image: MV5BMTU4OTI4OTI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDA1...68_AL_.jpg]
[MENTION=23556]knickerbuck[/MENTION]

I really want to watch The Cabin in the Woods now after finding out Joss Whedon wrote the screenplay.

Night 21

~The Texas Chain Saw Massacre~
(1974)

Bio

When Sally (Marilyn Burns) hears that her grandfather's grave may have been vandalized, she and her paraplegic brother, Franklin (Paul A. Partain), set out with their friends to investigate. After a detour to their family's old farmhouse, they discover a group of crazed, murderous outcasts living next door.

Trailer

My Thoughts

This movie is based on a real event sadly.....This movie is also gross and i don't watch it much :/ So ya... Moving on

Pics

[Image: The_Texas_Chain_Saw_Massacre_(1974)_thea...poster.jpg]

[Image: texas-chain-saw-massacre-1974-dinner-table.jpg]

[Image: TheTexasChainSawMassacre-1974-movie-7.jpg]

Night 21

~Friday The 13th~

Bio

Crystal Lake's history of murder doesn't deter counselors from setting up a summer camp in the woodsy area. The series goes on to make 10 movies, 1 remake and 1 spin-off movie. With the upcoming release of a game the franchise is still the most popular when it comes to horror.

Trailer

Pics

[Image: friday-the-13th-mega-bundle-uvhdxall-12-movies-0.jpeg]

[Image: friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees.jpg]