Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgo's 31 Days Of Halloween Movies Count Down!
Hi ghostly buddies! Since my fav time of year is upon us why not count down some of the best Halloween movies out there till the big night? Each day this month ill be counting down to some of the greats Halloween/horror movies out there and even some other things if i don't feel lazy that day.... So without further ado

Night 1

Killer Klowns From Outer Space!

Bio
Killer Klowns from Outer Space is a 1988 American science fiction horror comedy film directed by The Chiodo Brothers and starring Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder. It is the only Chiodo Brothers' directed and written film—they have worked in many other projects in other roles, such as producing and visual effects. The filming took place in the city of Watsonville and at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.[2] The film is about a bizarre clan of evil aliens from an unknown region, but who all resemble goofy circus clowns. They arrive on Earth in a small town with the sole intention to capture, kill and then harvest the human inhabitants to use as sustenance.

Trailer

My Thoughts

This is a silly ass movie yet still has somewhat of a creep factor. What i really like about the movie has to be the soundtrack and costuming. The scariest part IMO would have to be the part with human puppet.... Puppets are creepy and so are clowns err Klowns! I'd love to hear what you guys think about this movie, Also be on the look out for Killer Klowns In Outer Space 2 coming out soon

[Image: Killer_klowns_poster.jpg]

[Image: Killer_Klowns_from_Outer_Space_3.jpg]

[Image: 33436]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

This is why I love you. <3

A brilliant movie one of my favourties
An eye for an eye

I can get behind a topic like this.

Killer Klowns. Ugh.

Real fun. Step it up.

Even tho my Birthday is Halloween, I actually dislike the holiday.

It's not overtly popular here x.x.

But I love the Harry Potter Marathon!

So you survived the Klowns? Well this next series is sure to send you childish nightmares!

Night 2!

Childs Play Series

Series Bio

Childs Play 1
Gunned down by Detective Mike Norris (Chris Sarandon), dying murderer Charles Lee Ray (Brad Dourif) uses black magic to put his soul inside a doll named Chucky which Karen Barclay (Catherine Hicks) then buys for her young son, Andy (Alex Vincent). When Chucky kills Andy's babysitter, the boy realizes the doll is alive and tries to warn people, but he's institutionalized. Now Karen must convince the detective of the murderous doll's intentions, before Andy becomes Chucky's next victim.

Childs Play 2
Two years after serial killer Charles Lee Ray (Brad Dourif) inserted his soul into a Chucky doll, a toy company attempts to re-create the doll, bringing Ray back in the process. The possessed doll, intent on claiming a human body, kills his way toward former owner Andy (Alex Vincent), who now lives in a foster home. Andy's foster sister, Kyle (Christine Elise), tries to protect him, but his foster parents believe Andy is just a troubled kid -- and Chucky's murderous path continues.

Childs Play 3
It's been years since Chucky, the doll with the soul and the voice (Brad Dourif) of a psychopathic killer, was apparently destroyed in a fire at a doll factory. Now Chucky's manufacturer is remaking the same line of toys with the old, still haunted materials. This resurrects Chucky, who goes after Andy (Justin Whalin), his former owner, who now attends military school. Chucky slashes his way through a string of grotesque murders as Andy tries to stop the homicidal doll and the spirit within it.

Bride of Chucky
After being cut apart by the police, killer doll Chucky (Brad Dourif) is resurrected by Tiffany (Jennifer Tilly), an ex-girlfriend of the serial murderer whose soul is inside the toy. Following an argument, Chucky kills Tiffany and transfers her soul into a bride doll. To find the magical amulet that can restore them both to human form, Chucky and Tiffany arrange to be driven to New Jersey by Jesse (Nick Stabile) and Jade (Katherine Heigl), who are unaware that their cargo is alive.

Seed Of Chucky
Gentle Glen (Billy Boyd) is a ventriloquist's dummy, the offspring of evil doll Chucky (Brad Dourif) and his doll bride (Jennifer Tilly), both of whom are now deceased. When the orphaned Glen hears that a film is being made about his parents, he goes to Hollywood and resurrects them in an attempt to get to know them better. He is horrified when Chucky and his lover embark on a new killing spree, and Chucky is equally horrified that his son has no taste for evil.

Curse Of Chucky
Set twenty-five years after the first film, Chucky (voiced by Brad Dourif) mysteriously arrives in the mail of the home of paraplegic Nica Pierce (Fiona Dourif) and her mother Sarah (Chantal Quesnel).

Trailers

My Thoughts
Childs play has always been one of those movies you shouldn't have seen growing up... But it was well worth it to see a movie start in the 80s and still stand strong up against newer horror movies. My fav would have to be bride of Chucky and seed of Chucky, I'm a really big fan of Tiff and Glen/Glenda. Tiff is such a strong woman and odd character from her bubbly voice to kick ass white dress and black leather jacket, She is one kick ass doll! Glen is also a different character from Chucky, Their son Glen (who also goes by Glenda when stressed) Isn't at all like their murderous father or mother. Glenda, Glens sistar is trapped inside of Glen which imo is somewhat of what our Trangendered friends deal with. So i am overjoyed that we have a little hint of lgbt in this movie!

Fun Facts
The Role Of Tiffany Was Specifically Written For Jennifer Tilly

The date on which Charles Lee Ray put his soul into the Good Guy doll - November 9, 1988 - was also the day Child's Play hit theaters.

Chucky’s Full Name is a Combination of 3 Infamous Serial Killers

Chucky was Originally Written as a Manifestation of Andy’s Rage

Pics

[Image: latest?cb=20100602092131]

[Image: 220px-Childsplay2.jpg]

[Image: 220px-Childsplay3.jpg]

[IMG]http://www.elaach.com/images/Poster-English-Movie/Child's%20Play%204.jpg[/IMG]

[Image: d3e5b9f4235d9aee7925eb72c0a17804.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20130709034454]

[Image: tumblr_m7pa6rf2GC1r5da90o4_400.png]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

uhm what abt final destination? not a horror movie?

knickerbuck Wrote:uhm what abt final destination? not a horror movie?

That was on the other thread, Virgo's 30 Days of Movies With a Sequel That Had a Title Promising an End to the Franchise But Then They Brought Out Another One

ok .........................