Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual soulmates
I seem to be spending more and more of my time in virtual reality. I realise this at three in the morning ,my wrists aching from that 'one last reply' to the latest thread. Eyes weary i chat to the inane images on my screen. There are now forums and chatrooms for every whim ive discovered to my detriment. The message is clear, You are not allone. My friends have all but despaired with my new addiction. Why arent you answering the phone i hear them say, Why have you stopped answering your e mails. I cant bring myself to tell them that some anonymous so and so is the love of my life and that im listening to every song they recomend. And so is it possible to link up with the perfect soulmate, make that link with the busy screen? Wake me up when its time to go to sleep.

Okay Sparky

It's Time to Step away

from the Computer !!

[Image: fallasleep.gif]

I say, GO WITH YOUR FEELINGS... try to agree that what you see on the white screen is all about honesty - on both sides.

I have made a number of soul mates on line & one who others have said is my twin mate. Plans are to make it reality but I count the nanoseconds ... and surprisingly enough they pass pretty quickly.

Good luck. Remember, feelings are feelings and if you have feelings for Mr. Soandso then they are real. Dont matter where they come from... they are real!

p.s. Just something to think about. If you must, do build up some walls to make sure you are not devastated if one is not being honest in any way.

sparky71 Wrote:I seem to be spending more and more of my time in virtual reality. I realise this at three in the morning ,my wrists aching from that 'one last reply' ...
So you have a web-cam too? No wonder you're tired Rolleyes

I'd second Star Twister. Try not to lose touch with your real friends. You never know when you might need each other. At the same time, fjp999's right too. I met PA on a web forum and I have not regretted that one little bit.

Been their got the t-shirt, stick to your REAL friends Confusedmile:.
I now have 1 friend, and I was some what popular in my group at school and college.

Thanks for all youre replies. whilst some of it is true a lot of it is tongue in cheek. I agree friends in the real world are what count. Shame they have to meet me on my space these days. HA HA

sparky71 Wrote:Thanks for all youre replies. whilst some of it is true a lot of it is tongue in cheek. I agree friends in the real world are what count. Shame they have to meet me on my space these days. HA HA

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Lol Im with you on that one sparky. I seem to have more converations with my RL friends on msn than I do in real life. I have even started chattin to my dad and step mum on facebook