Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit to the medium
Hi All,
Thought id share with you what i done today..

I attended my first Psychic, Spiritual, Holistic Fayre..

Based in Hassocks - West Sussex me and my boyfriend went along to this place with his son and christ did i feel like a spare prick at a wedding.. I had a numerology psychic reading which made me giggle as it revealed my date of birth ment i was some sort of powerful leader in a past life and my full name was explained and what she said was true about me.. However what made me smile was that my name and year is all broken down into one number and that number is 6.. Now each section being my name is broken into three parts as i have a first middle and last name and each adds to 6 giving me three sixes lol.. She told me that six is a sign of pregancy and i told her but im a bloke love and me aving babies is impossible men jus cant do that and she said in this life your not going to have children however you will be fathering others. When she said others i thought... You telling me theres more than one child to be a kind loving step parent to??? I thought yeah rite ones bad enough dont need more thanks love.. Well at end of it she jus went rite u o me money thats £20 and i was like oh ok..

Then my boyfriend and me both paid £40 for 90 minutes with a medium and this is what we found out about our families..

I went first so heres my evidence on the thing

In life i was told I am having lots of thoughts about life at the moment (TRUE)

In the past 18 months people have come into my life and gone again which has also affected my thoughts about myself and personal descisions - (TRUE)

I was informed that there is a gentleman by me in a fatherly virbration (this i have felt and was the reason why i went). His an upright man who wants to look after meeh.. He comes from my fathers side of the family (I think this is my dads dad who died before i was born)

He advised me through a medium that there is alot to do work wise and i will be changing directions within my career (im aiming to go for promotion so this was true as well) His exact words were "Dont rush in where angels fear to tread" and to control my destiny. He asked me if i was aware that he was around me to which i replied i was..

His suprised i extended a hand of friendship as my family apparently dont do that but i have by taking on board and accepting my boyfriends son is now in my boyfriends life. And then he advised me to look after me mum and tell her to stop worrying about family. I got some names from the guy ande cant remember where i recongise them from but they are familiar to me..

My boyfriend had his grandmother come through who died five years ago and she told him that his to stop greiving for her and feeling so lost.. She has been around him for ages since dying and is aware he is feeling isolated.. She told him that his chesty cough needs to be looked after and every night she is checking on him helping him to relax and sleep well.. She is going to sort her grandsons life out with him first and then once its on track go give his ex boyfriends the same dose they gave him through abusing him for the past five years.. She wont allow people to mess her grandson around and is PISSED OFF (yes she quoted this) that her grandson has been told his a waste of space and useless by ex partners..
She told him that this winter will be a extremely bad one and he MUST keep his scarf wrapped tightly at work and protect his neck.. Before she went and it came to a close and we said goodbye she told him to not be sad and remember " I am alive son and solid like you are" - At this point i felt a really sharp irritating sensation in myu throati causing me to cough alot but it sooned passed

well thought id tell u about this as i havent stopped thinking about it and considering once a month to attend one of these things.. There was other stuff but its too personal to print

kindest regards

zeon

this is really fascinating...

Ya mentioned about seeing spirits in your house... wondered what they looked like for ya.

The one that visited me three days in a row was just darker than the dark of the room but most def something was there... didnt come in a shape that I could define but really amazing.

Thats really fascinating Zeon. Im glad you found some answers at this spiritual fayre and hope it goes well for you attending them in the future.

All I can say is be wary of these 'psychics', because you could end up getting fleeced by them and be no closer to the answers you're looking for.
They start with generalities and then tailor their pronouncements according to the responses they get (and they're very good at getting information out of their customers).
These people can no more predict the future than you or I can. As for communicating with the dead, well, that's just hogwash! Even worse, it is a low and cruel trick to extort money from the grief -stricken and vulnerable. I don't claim to know whether there is an existence beyond this one, but I hope that there is. I'm certain, though, that nothing or nobody can bring us back or communicate with us once we're dead.

IanG Wrote:All I can say is be wary of these 'psychics', because you could end up getting fleeced by them and be no closer to the answers you're looking for.
They start with generalities and then tailor their pronouncements according to the responses they get (and they're very good at getting information out of their customers).
These people can no more predict the future than you or I can. As for communicating with the dead, well, that's just hogwash! Even worse, it is a low and cruel trick to extort money from the grief -stricken and vulnerable...
Ian's response is a lot gentler than mine would have been. How people spend their hard earned cash is, of course, up to them. I would not personally choose to spend it in this way. I get very irritated by the charlatans who use clever interrogation to make us believe they know us (and sometimes our futures) :mad:

Be careful, zeon. Don't get hurt or ripped off. By all means pay the price if the entertainment value is worth it, but don't make any important or expensive decisions with your eyes half-closed, my friend.

hi people,
I do beleive in the mediums and whatnot else along this line.. Reason being is energy cannot be destroyed and life consists of energy.. Now another thing is that i have woken up in the night and laid there for a little while and seen a figure which is a older figure of my bf looking over him and whatnot else.. I do beleive that when we die we go somewhere i dont beleive in a god or a devil i dont beleive there is heaven or hell i beleive that we jus vacate our existance and return to ourselves.

kindest regards

zeon

I love ghost stories and spooky stuff but, as far as I'm concerned, they belong strictly in the realms of fiction alongside vampires, werewolves, etc.
I've never had any supernatural experiences, seen apparitions or any of that stuff. It could be that I'm just not sensitive to it, but I think it's got more to do with the fact that they don't exist.

I am glad it gave some answers Zeon.

As for what marsh and Ian said i agree there are people who are not reliable or trustworthy just cashing in on grief but not everyone is fake. If you guys dont believe in paranormal fair enough but let other adults to believe what feels right for them. There is absolutely no guarantee you are right neither wrong, as long as science goes scientists today still investigating on such matters no results yet but they dont dismiss it either. There are not facts, only assumptions and what we have been taught to believe since young age. If you dont want to keep an open mind about at least dont spoil it for others!

I am thinking about going and seeing another one in march.. I stated to some people on here i seem to get like visions in me mind which can be any time period or i can sense a presence also but recently ive sort of found my mind going back between 1500 and 1900 and wondering if something or someone is trying to relay another convo... I know also ive been stuck in continuous dreams of the era 1500/1800 but dressed in modern clothing which i keep a written diary of....

marshlander Wrote:Ian's response is a lot gentler than mine would have been.

And Marshlander's is in turn much more polite than mine. I think these people make a living out of exploiting other people's vulnerabilities. I have no idea how much hurt is caused when one family member makes statements to the rest of the family about the views and feelings of a deceased member. I, similarly, have no idea how many people are encouraged to do foolish things by these people (they are experts at telling people what they want to hear afterall). But surely both of these cases much happen at least occasionally. I avoid patronising such charlatans, even the genuinely entertaining ones, on a matter of principle.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.