Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jennifer Lawrence salami
Here's an interesting possibility:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people...tml?dkdkdk

It's definitely grotesque but it does raise a couple of interesting questions: would this be considered canibalism? And if so, would it be acceptable?

Who would like to eat, by the way?

Yes it is cannibalism, it is human flesh made of human cells that carry human DNA.

Would I eat it? No I'm not into women.....

That sounds absolutely disgusting, but then I'm not a meat eater. Even if I were, the answer would still be no.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Why jennifer lawrence… shes annoying, only if i can eat the original so she makes no more films or is not in films id otherwise like to see if she wasnt in them.

partis Wrote:Why jennifer lawrence… shes annoying, only if i can eat the original so she makes no more films or is not in films id otherwise like to see if she wasnt in them.

She IS kind of annoying. A few years ago I loved her because she seemed so down to earth... then it turns out she's just suffering from 'omg so quirky, clumsy and random tumblr' syndrome. Still a decent actress though ^^

That is just disgusting beyond disgusting!!!

WHY are these people not arrested and sent to psychiatric hospitals????
WHY are they allowed to live and work and create abominations??????

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?????

I hope she doesn't taste quirky and random. If the the quirky doesn't transfer over into the taste then I nominate Zooey Deschanel's stupid fucking quirky ass to be next, and not just a few cells, I mean her ass

Ethical Question: Can you still be a vegetarian/vegan and abstain from animal meat while eating Jennifer Lawrence?

findingmyway Wrote:Ethical Question: Can you still be a vegetarian/vegan and abstain from animal meat while eating Jennifer Lawrence?

Depending on your mastery of the tongue, she may or may not have a problem with it.

It is cannibalism.... You're eating human tissue. No one is killed or harmed in the process of this cannibalism, so it's not murder by any means, something that we often relate cannibalism to.

Also, a quick note, even though we're eating meat that is genetically identical to Jennifer Lawrence, that meat is not a part of who she is, anymore than genetically identical twins are the same person. It's just random meat with the game genetic composition as the cells from her body.

It is disturbing though, semetics aside clearly the idea is that people are not able to eat/consume celebrities. With crazy pyscho stalkers I imagine that celebrities have enough crazy people longing after them, and now these people get to pretend that they're eating them? My biggest question is how BiteLabs is going to convince these celebrities to give up tissue samples.