Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vlogging
For those interested, I've now started doing little vlogs on my youtube channel from time to time I'll upload one/two now and then etc Confusedmile:

Here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/user/ShrunkenMidget?feature=mhee

good luck, I'm way to camera shy to try something like that.Confusedmile:

Yea- I'm camera shy too

Oooh fun fun, I've always wanted to do vlogs, but I don't have a face people would want to watch and my humor never reaches others very well. lol Anywho, good luck with that. I hear it can be pretty intense to maintain.

Yay! I want to try vlogging buut I don't know how to get started. Maybe ill start by responding to something of yours?

Big pink trees...big pink trees...big pink trees....I'm in love with your voice and accent Wink

Well done mate

I enjoyed watching you avoid people in beautiful place lol. And not to be awkward or anything, but I love your accent and you're kinda cute :redface: lol

Hahaha, Must say I wasn't too keen on being infront of the camera either Person66 and Rikki, but go ahead and try it if it's something you want to do go for it Smile Rikki - feel free to respond to one of mine!

hmm really?? you really!!!? "like" my accent and voice? I personally hate it Confusedmile::redface: I'm by far anything but cute :eek: thank you Mrmatty376 & Dfiant for the compliments though, I just don't know how to respond to them :redface:

It can be quite intense yes but I don't opt for the daily vlog thing that others do, I just do it when I feel like it or can pluck up the courage to be infront of the camera instead of behind it Confusedmile:

Heheh love it. I will definately be responding! Would be cool to vlog-chat Tongue

Do you have like a Hi Def camera?

Hehe, sounds like a good idea Rikki, I do yes Smile film my vlogs using my canon 1100D it films in 720p