Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote
for sure some stupid will chime in here how they refuse to take part and all good... dont.

for those enabled and remotely interested but not quite there yet consider it:

[Image: Stupid%20Bush.jpg]

Lol. Details, details :biggrin:

I did early voting. To be quite honest, I have a feeling the race today will be a close one ALL day. But I'll be in college for the majority of today- I just hope I'm done when they announce who won.

Watermark Wrote:Lol. Details, details :biggrin:
you dont know the land of the free.

UrbanBookworm Wrote:... I just hope I'm done when they announce who won.

i was reading polls close 10pm in Iowa, 9pm in Colorado and these places are not EST so maybe news Wednesday morning?

Who is Obama? I don't think I've heard his name in four years. Reagan was much better fun cos he was away with the fairies. I don't do politics so this is all tongue in cheek.

pellaz Wrote:i was reading polls close 10pm in Iowa, 9pm in Colorado and these places are not EST so maybe news Wednesday morning?

Ahh, good! I will be out by then.

I voted two weeks ago. My voting district has too few registered voters for them to open up a polling place, we that are register in my voting district are forced to vote absentee.

I voted Rosanne Barr.

Wink No not really, she was on the ticket (again).

I decided to stick with the evil we already know, and not go with an evil we don't know.

UrbanBookworm Wrote:Ahh, good! I will be out by then.

Ive been out for years Elkgrin

writerken Wrote:Who is Obama? I don't think I've heard his name in four years. Reagan was much better fun cos he was away with the fairies. I don't do politics so this is all tongue in cheek.

I thought Obama was a STD.......

Mummmm........ I caught obama again.....