Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote
Quote:I thought Obama was a STD........
LOL no actually its a terrorist LOL

What a f'ing sad day knowing that won again
(Romney woulda sucked too...but is the less of 2 evils)

<didn't vote for either one of those 2 though, Romney was just too extreme so had to go with someone else...>

Have just been listening to Mitt Romney's concession speech to accept his defeat. It was a long time coming...

I guess the place is won now for another four years. Obama can now carry on with policies that will make the US a fairer place to live in, hopefully with not so much antagonistic pressure from the Senate and the house of Representatives.... Must say these last few months have made us quite breathless and kept us on tenterhooks. When we see what's happening in countries like Russia (especially for gay people), the US must stand as a counterpower of ideas that are more modern.

writerken Wrote:Who is Obama? I don't think I've heard his name in four years. Reagan was much better fun cos he was away with the fairies. I don't do politics so this is all tongue in cheek.

And yet, what the USA does politically and economically does affect us all... I don't really see how you cannot feel its effects. (???)

I would liken Mitt to our own Tony Abbott...welcome to 1939

dfiant Wrote:I would liken Mitt to our own Tony Abbott...welcome to 1939

Lol I saw that video of Julia Gillard bitchslamming him xD it was brilliant.

Lilitu Wrote:Lol I saw that video of Julia Gillard bitchslamming him xD it was brilliant.

it was brilliant and an inspiring speech from juLIAR, but her reign as prime minister is one that will be forgotten before it will be remembered. She has managed to achieve absolutely nothing in her 3 years and I would rather see John Howard back as PM (Now I am going to wash my mouth out soap and water and have a peroxide gargle)

ssm issues approved in Maine and Maryland
Minnesota and Washington results unknown and or maybe fail.

i guess the minnesota effert sided with the gays

what happened in Washington state?

good-by/good-luck hmmm what was your name?

We will see, latest rumor on my hunting forum (very anti Obama group) is that he will try to change the constitution so that he can run for a thirds term and will remove the second amendment all together. LOL.

princealbertofb Wrote:And yet, what the USA does politically and economically does affect us all... I don't really see how you cannot feel its effects. (???)
Like we are still feeling the effects of Bush bombing Iraq and giving poodle Blair a nice big bone. As I said, I don't do politics. They are as thick as thieves, the lot of them.