Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote
Genersis, I found some of the questions a bit hard to follow and I maybe would have chose a neutral stance on some but there wasn't that choice, but it sounds like you are close to my result, maybe we should start our own political party?

Invasion Invasion Invasion
Now what to call our selves?

As long as I don't have to wear my curtains I don't really care!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:As long as I don't have to wear my curtains I don't really care!:tongue:

RoflYou can borrow mine, what colour would you like them dyed???

Depends. What colour will represent our top (not so secret) Goverment party?(No rainbow jokes please:tongue: )
Well at least we wont be claiming for designer suits will we? not unless theres some really cool glow in the dark curtains.Firedevil

Hmmm glow in the dark togas, I'm liking your thinking, we would get noticed if we only came out at night. would a Roman laurel be going too far???

It might be on its own. Maybe we could have matching Laurel-esc braclets or something?Laugh

What was the voting about again?

I think I mist some thing there lol!!

Big Brother???

CardShark Wrote:I don't intend to do anything because the political system is not going in my favor, and quite frankly I'm not happy in this country and never will be. The less I know about politics the better, I don't give a shit I don't want to give a shit and quite frankly they make my blood boil.

Cardy,

I really don't follow that at all. Either you care or you don't. Either you think that a better political system would improve life, in which case acts in favour of change are worthwhile, or actually you think that politics doesn't actually matter so in practice it doesn't make any difference whether it goes in your favour or not.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Cardy,

I really don't follow that at all. Either you care or you don't. Either you think that a better political system would improve life, in which case acts in favour of change are worthwhile, or actually you think that politics doesn't actually matter so in practice it doesn't make any difference whether it goes in your favour or not.

Anarchy!