Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATCH: We need to talk about Billie Eilish’s maybe probably gay new video
[Image: billie-eilish-lost-cause-670x352.jpg?&au...ress&w=670]

Billie Eilish has just released the new video for her song “Lost Cause,” and we are so here for it.

The video finds Eilish partying and writhing with a group of other women in what could be interpreted as a lesbian fantasy slumber party. The group dance around in loose-fitting shirts and short shorts, spraying each other with silly string, taking shots and forming a human amoeba on a bed.

Oh, and they play some Twister.

Related: Billie Eilish’s facial expressions were the only memorable moments from last night’s Oscars

The video also features Eilish and her ladies donning more than a few signature lesbian fashions: ball caps, flannel button-down shirts, and the aforementioned oversized jackets. At one point, Billie and her gang also seem to compare posteriors in a twerking contest. We also noticed some longing looks at plunging necklines.

We’re not exactly sure what Eilish is trying to say here…though the lyrics to the song about waiting on a lost cause of a lover raise all kinds of questions.

Regardless, it’s definitely a girls’ night.

Have a look:

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

(06-02-2021, 10:26 PM)andy Wrote: [Image: billie-eilish-lost-cause-670x352.jpg?&au...ress&w=670]

Billie Eilish has just released the new video for her song “Lost Cause,” and we are so here for it.

The video finds Eilish partying and writhing with a group of other women in what could be interpreted as a lesbian fantasy slumber party. The group dance around in loose-fitting shirts and short shorts, spraying each other with silly string, taking shots and forming a human amoeba on a bed.

Oh, and they play some Twister.

Related: Billie Eilish’s facial expressions were the only memorable moments from last night’s Oscars

The video also features Eilish and her ladies donning more than a few signature lesbian fashions: ball caps, flannel button-down shirts, and the aforementioned oversized jackets. At one point, Billie and her gang also seem to compare posteriors in a twerking contest. We also noticed some longing looks at plunging necklines.

We’re not exactly sure what Eilish is trying to say here…though the lyrics to the song about waiting on a lost cause of a lover raise all kinds of questions.

Regardless, it’s definitely a girls’ night.

Have a look:

Maybe that’s why she got on so well with Dr Who? After all, I’ve always thought he was a closet queen.

Queer or queer-baiting that is the question.? Skull Whichever it is, she is in control of her message and that is what it should be. Song is her usual style, not my cup of tea.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(06-02-2021, 10:36 PM)Karl Rand Wrote: Maybe that’s why she got on so well with Dr Who? After all, I’ve always thought he was a closet queen.

Are you confusing Billie Eilish with Billie Piper?

(06-04-2021, 12:42 AM)Cridders88 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 10:36 PM)Karl Rand Wrote: Maybe that’s why she got on so well with Dr Who? After all, I’ve always thought he was a closet queen.

Are you confusing Billie Eilish with Billie Piper?
Ah yes ! They do look similar - me silly!

Lesbian seems to be the new black. Here’s Cynthia and I don’t care what her proclivities are
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.