Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WDU think about shaved/removed body hair?
On a guy?
What method works best for the first time How is it most easily maintained, and how often does one need to clean things up to remain hairless?

That is a complex topic, to be sure. There are all kinds of ways of removing body hair, but they also depend very much on the kind of hair and the quantity, and its location. If it's a single hair, tweezers will generally do the trick.
We all know the razor and shaver, but the hair grows back quite quickly, becomes stubbly and could irritate or become ingrown leaving unseemly spots and leading to discomfort sometimes.
There is the waxing or sugarwaxing option, surely a bit more durable but which might need some courage and the right touch. See if there's a beautician in your vicinity that will accept to do it.
You've got the regular pair of scissors which we've used for ages just to give ourselves a proper haircut, or you could use hairclippers.
You can also have it burnt off by laserlight but that could be more costly, but it tends to be durable.
Lastly, I know women use this for their legs, but it may not work so well on men's skin, there are creams and lotions that dissolve the hair. The duration of that epilation is variable, and sometimes might create burning or rashes. Check it out and if you go for such a cream test it on a small patch first to see if it doesn't affect you adversely.

What do you want to do precisely? Where do you want the hair removed and does it grow abundantly or sparsely?
One way of dealing with hair, though, is to accept that hair is a normal part of our bodies and it can be kept groomed to look nicer, so you don't have to become totally hairless.

Well my thoughts at this point include my legs and my midsection, as it is very hairy. Am tempted to trim it back, and saw where things go from there.

I do live with family still, and IK that they will make their opinions known no matter what I do. They don't know about this "side" of me which is becoming more prevalent as time goes on.

How long do you think that it would take to grow it back if I was to shave all the way?

I like your last point though, I just wonder about what/how it'd feel without hair there for a bit..? Understand?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What do I think about this practice on a guy? I very strongly dislike it. Body hair looks intensely beautiful on a man. Additionally, it is a sign of physical maturity and masculinity, which adds to the sex appeal of a man. If a man can't grow body hair, that's another topic, but being naturally hairy and then shaving the hair off -- is a bit of a childish behavior from a grown man.

I love hairy arms, chest, legs, and ass. You better not shave that off if you have those things. And no man should shave their genitals; unless they want to look like a prepubescent boy.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Well my thoughts at this point include my legs and my midsection, as it is very hairy. Am tempted to trim it back, and saw where things go from there.

I do live with family still, and IK that they will make their opinions known no matter what I do. They don't know about this "side" of me which is becoming more prevalent as time goes on.

How long do you think that it would take to grow it back if I was to shave all the way?

I like your last point though, I just wonder about what/how it'd feel without hair there for a bit..? Understand?

Yes, I quite understand, on both accounts. Well, being hairless would feel smoother, for a short while, then a bit prickly as it grows back. Make sure which way you shave the hair to avoid ingrowing hairs that leave pimples. Never against the hair growth direction.

I'll tell you what could warrant getting rid of the hair for a while, and that would be competition swimming. All hair is shaved back to gain precious tenths or hundredths of seconds in races but I doubt that you'll want to go down that route. Family will think you're being weird, presumably.

Or you could warn everyone that you're trying an experiment to see how long it takes to grow back. These days it is not uncommoon to shave torso hair to make it look trimmed and less untidy. Otherwise, you could trim it back just to see how long it takes to grow back, so try a part of your body that nobody's likely to see, like your pubes.

Hair tends to grow more quickly in warm weather than in cold weather, I think. I don't know if that's an urban myth or not but you could investigate the problem.

Hair is commonly shaved off too when you need a medical operation or when you need to use sticky plasters so that you don't tear the hair out when removing the Band-Aid (if that's what you call them in America) That could be another reason to test a small shave on your legs. But have a plaster ready to hide the fact that there is no wound there, lol.

What a great idea [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]! I will do that. I appreciate the idea!

I'm not a fan of body hair.

I am naturally hairless on my torso and back, I shave my legs and I use a chemical hair remover to remove the hair in my pits. I use chemical in the pits because shaving would often cause painful ingrown hair.

Oh alright Deephiance, thanks. Shave from the foot upwards correct? Just making sure..?

I trim. Never shave off. I do prefer a man with body hair. Namely, the chest, belly, legs and arse. Hair in these areas is a turn on for me.

I like my men hairy, they're manly and hot; I generally do not find shaved men attractive at all. As for me I try to avoid shaving because I'm super lazy and I don't give a shit, but apparently men want me smooth and clean so I have to remove all of my hair when I date/hook up with someone, only leaving the beard and pubic hair. For my torso, butt, legs and arms I use an epilator machine like this one:
[Image: epilator-braun-silk-epil-eversoft-2170-d...48_big.jpg]
It's noisy, painful and slow, but it's the cheapest method. Just connect it to the wall plug and start hurting yourself until you're done; no wax, no cream, nothing else needed. I use a razor for the anus, balls and armpits, as the epilator would be too aggressive against sensitive skin. Finally, I trim my pubic hair with a beard trimmer. Thankfully I hook up so rarely I have to do this like three times every year, best case scenario.