Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WDU think about shaved/removed body hair?
Cheet0V90 Wrote:[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] what exactly is "Sugaring," have hear d of it, but research into it leads nowhere in my past experience...

If you search on sugaring vs waxing you will find lots of info.

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Is there a "men's model" or am I stuck with a pink one most likely?
Most models are pink/violet and the boxes show women caressing their smooth legs, you may still find a green, yellow or even blue one. Why does it matter? You're not gonna use it in the living room with your parents watching. There are "men's models" but I couldn't find one that fit my very limited budget.

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Should I trim the hair back before going at my leg with the epilator?
It is recommended that you trim but not too much, otherwise the epilator won't be able to pull the hair. IIRC 1 cm (0.4 inch) should be good enough, but I tried with and without trimming and it was equally painful and slow.

Cheet0V90 Wrote:I understand that there are areas where a razor will be necessary. Would be bad to try to epilate the balls... (OUCH!)
Definitely Big Grin I tried it near the anus and the armpits the first time...I can't remember exactly how painful it was, but I remember the blood ^_^''

Cheet0V90 Wrote:I was looking at them online and was curious if you had a specific model that you use? Are a bunch of different ones and I'mean not sure how much I want to spend on one..?
I use a cheap Rowenta EP1030 (about 22 USD). It's very basic, pink, loud (I mean LOUD) and has no optional comfort but it gets the job done well and it lasts for weeks. And it doesn't hurt as much as the more expensive model my sister uses. Search "best epilator 2017", look for epilators on amazon...or whatever...see what's the best one for you quality/price-wise, read the reviews and buy it if you're convinced. I prefer the wired ones because you connect them to the wall plug, start when you want and stop when you're done...fuck batteries.

Anyway there's something I didn't mention: after using that machine a couple of times my body hair somehow looks much less thick and also lighter...I think the hair roots weakened or something. I really liked my hairy legs before, they were so manly...now they're so fucking boring to look at. Keep that in mind if you're stuck with the 'hair or not hair' dilemma.

Cheet0V90 Wrote:am I stuck with a pink one most likely?

There are various models for men from different brands.
[Image: 12121142_f520.jpg]

sillyboy86 Wrote:There are various models for men from different brands.
[Image: 12121142_f520.jpg]

I think those are for shaving? An epilator does not shave nor trim, it plucks away the hairs from the roots.

Yeah you're probably right, I don't know but I feel those epilator are painful.

Oh alright, thanks for the input guys! I have experience with the bodygroomer trimmers and it works relatively well for cleanup in areas where a razor, well (shouldn't go,) on someone looking to remain blood free... Haha

Thanks for the input on the epilator, I am still considering one, however I may just give a shot at above the knees to start (if I do anything at all..?)

Also [MENTION=24308]Piri[/MENTION], what does IIRC stand for..? Sorry just a little lost atm...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Also [MENTION=24308]Piri[/MENTION], what does IIRC stand for..? Sorry just a little lost atm...

IIRC = If I remember correctly :3

I don't have much facial / body hair; only just small, light hair under my armpit and on my pubic area . This is possibly related to genetics, almost my close relatives grow little to no body hair CatsmileyCatsmiley

Thanks [MENTION=24308]Piri[/MENTION]!