Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF??????!!!! VileKyle gone????
I guess that people feel they have to make a choice. If they see someone has done something to a friend, they give their support to their friend.

Those who have left are supporting their friends and joining them on a new forum.

I've seen this type of thing happen before with forums, and usually both thrive.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

This place does seem to have fell apart a bit recently.
If it matters to anyone I am not going any where, I like it here. Smile

Yes, SB self deleted.

So, is anybody keeping count of who is actually deleted off here in the past month, regardless of "self deleting" or not????

Im counting 5, that I can remember.

It speaks volumes for the site how many people feel close enough they leave together - but its a shame as Im sure many of you that are still here got on with those gone and they cut the channel to speak. I just hope its all done with now! I do vote for if anyone wants to discuss any issues then PM before it leads to this again.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

This is my opinion. But if a friend leaves a website that you were friends at without giving email or a way to keep in touch then maybe they weren't that much of a friend in the first place.

WOW, that's very shitty, everyone is leaving GS...
My friend list is the half, or less, compared to 2 weeks ago... Good :-( ... I hope they'll come back... :-(