Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF??? Who does that?!?!
Some guy just sent me a "smile" on Adam4Adam and then BLOCKED ME before I could respond. What the hell is that supposed to mean? LOL

I did read his profile and it said "please be in shape" (which I'm not and have made abundantly clear in my profile/pics) among other things. Although, based on his pics/stats, he looked about my size (chubby) but described himself as a "jock." He also made some bitchy comment at the end, saying "I will NEVER pay for sex because I can get it for free!" or something to that effect. He basically came off a little conceited (a little TOO conceited for his looks, IMHO). Whatever...that's his business.

But I'm just curious, why send me a smile and then block me? That makes no sense to me at all. Has this happened to anyone else? Any insight? Thanks.

PS. I'm not new to this whole online dating/hookup thing. I've done it for over 10 years and I've seen/gone though a lot of weird shit, but guys STILL manage to surprise me.

He sounds really, really, REALLY insecure. That's all I can glean. Smile

Weird. It's possible one was an accident, especially if he was juggling profiles. Another possibility is that he did it just to be a jerk so you'd KNOW he blocked you (in which case he's an extreme egomaniac and/or jerk, you're better off not having to endure him). The only other possibility that comes to mind is he's extremely insecure so that he sent you a smile hoping you'd respond, he figured you'd knew about it and were blowing him off, so when you didn't respond right away his feelings were hurt and/or he was frustrated so he blocked you in response (again, you're better off without this guy anyway).

The most complex thing I have ever met in this universe is the human mind. It baffles and confuses more often than not.

I suspect that whatever his true motives or reasons you will never know.

I have looked at Adam4Adam - its strikes me as a casual sex hook-up type site not a real romance sort of site. I could be wrong, I didn't stick around long enough to find out more.

Perhaps it is just the quality of people who use the site that is the issue?

Whatever the case, its on him - not you. Try not to let this sort of insanity trap you.

Cheers

Don't read into it, he's just an idiot who probably isn't getting what he wants from the app. Conceited people always have lots to hide about themselves.

People think they can demand models on thos sorts of sites. I'd just ignore it cos people are weird and even weirder on the internet u.u

For the record, I'm not offended or upset by this. I just think it's weird. Nothing major.

Thanks for the replies.

Chas is so right, and people who are conceited or overly Indulge in Self Appreciation tend to always have a reason for being so.

For all I care, the guy could Fuck a Duck,
Shit on a Brick,
Lick my Clit,
Eat a Dick,
Eat Ass in a Cast,
Itch a Bitch,
Calm his Tits,
Fall in a Ditch,
Take a Piss on a Light switch,
Whore Galore and try to make More,
Trick for Tats and get his Money Back,
Run de race and fall on his Face,
Roll down a hill with Jack and Jill
Kick Rocks, cause I don't give a Fuck,
Put his Cock in a Sock

Cause I don't have any gay ass time to be letting people's rudeness get to me. And thankfully, you haven't either. Rock what you got!

^o^

People like that make themselves feel more important when they do things like that.

They think if they "tease" you, that later on, if they contact you again, you will be "ready and willing".
Most people think they did something wrong on their end for one of these douchebags to block you out.

So, by their thinking, if they "friend" you or "tease" you or text you in some form, and then block you, that this will eat you up inside...so when it comes to them contacting you again, you will be SO apologetic because you think you did something wrong...even though you never even spoke or heard of this dickhead before.

Its called a mindfuck or a mindgame. Better get used to it, cause thats about all thats out there on those kinds of sites. All sorts of mindgames too.

If you send this : Smile - usually alone, without any text - then hit a block reply feature - 9 times out of 10 it's usually a pathetic attempt, by a pathetic person, trying to make themselves feel better by eliciting the kind of response you are having. Same thing happens in real life when you think about it.

There is only one pathetic person in this picture and it's NOT you.