Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF??? Who does that?!?!
Please be in shape = I'm shallow and only care about your outside.
I'm a jock = I am a couch potato who plays video sports games.
I will never pay for sex = I pay for sex often and understand that by the time I hit 35 I will be so ugly and unwanted that the only sex I will get is if I pay for it or become a sugar daddy.

Translations most likely reveal that this is a creature in misery and pain who undoubtedly does feel better about 'self' when 'belittling' and doing this sort of game.

It is a sickness of a sort, low self esteem, the realization that he is fat/overweight and over compensation for his 'less than' points which clearly he can't seem to find the time/energy or will power to change.

You gotta kinda pity this poor critter... Ultimately he will get older and more bitter and alone.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Please be in shape = I'm shallow and only care about your outside.
I will never pay for sex = I pay for sex often and understand that by the time I hit 35 I will be so ugly and unwanted that the only sex I will get is if I pay for it or become a sugar daddy.

Translations most likely reveal that this is a creature in misery and pain who undoubtedly does feel better about 'self' when 'belittling' and doing this sort of game.

It is a sickness of a sort, low self esteem, the realization that he is fat/overweight and over compensation for his 'less than' points which clearly he can't seem to find the time/energy or will power to change.

You gotta kinda pity this poor critter... Ultimately he will get older and more bitter and alone.

Ah yes, the "gay to English" language barrier.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Please be in shape = I'm shallow and only care about your outside.

Agree with point one, but two and three also equate to "I'm hot, I know it, and I use it to my advantage shamelessly to get what I want when I want it so deal with it."

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The most complex thing I have ever met in this universe is the human mind. It baffles and confuses more often than not.

I suspect that whatever his true motives or reasons you will never know.

I have looked at Adam4Adam - its strikes me as a casual sex hook-up type site not a real romance sort of site. I could be wrong, I didn't stick around long enough to find out more.

Perhaps it is just the quality of people who use the site that is the issue?

Whatever the case, its on him - not you. Try not to let this sort of insanity trap you.

Cheers

Adam4Adam is a hook up type of site which also belongs to Manhunt which iis another hookup site. You go to adam4Adam when you definitely are not looking for anything serious or brainy. Although they gives you the possibility to write a profile and state what you are looking for most people have gathered a severe handicap with reading... and it's also the perfect place for little primadona to play the nasty I am "special" kind of game. Not recommended if you're looking for something serious as most people going in there are not in for a relationship at all.