• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wade....you crazy MF!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

woop woop

Miles Wrote:HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

woop woop

[Image: holy_war_revised_ptro.jpg]Wade/Mr. Tinkles

Rofl

Wade you forgot when you said give up your worldly possessions to give them to you for proper disposal, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Wade Wrote:You know what? You're absolutely correct.

All right everyone, follow me! Relinquish all your earthly possessions! Abandon your loved ones! Take no thought for the 'morrow! Let's build a commune in the desert! All the glistening, chiseled young men, live in my hut and we'll dance under the moonlight and drink the blood of infidels!

Bwhahahaha. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh fantastic, Wade! But such a movement always generates a reactionary counter-movement in the masses...allow me to assist you in crushing them.

First things first...with your permission I'll set up your own personal Wade-Army, for bringing the world to it's knees....sorry....international "cooperative" tasks

Second: we need a paramilitary branch of Wade-ism, maybe a highly militarized police force made up of some derranged but controlable Wade-fans..I'll train them in psychological warfare, infiltration tactics and provide them with top nodge biochemical weapons...for internal control of the masses..I mean "security" purposes..

Third: You have to start you're own Umbrella-type corporation..if you want to snap the neck of a world that has signed that stupid NPNW treaty...then bio weapons are the way to do it...I'll focus my every scientific skill in the utter obliteration of your adversaries...

:biggrin:

SolemnBoy Wrote:(Just want to see what Wade's cultists do with non-believers).

Just think Stalin's gulags meet jihadist extremists...you're in for a treat, non-believers

Behead Firedevil