Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, what just happened?
I think I have a date tomorrow morning...
And I really don't know how it happened!
I was just chatting with my new friend on Skype, and she asked if I wanted to go to a movie or lunch, but I'm completely broke, so I said we could go swimming at the YMCA (I have a membership) and she agreed.
I've been contemplating if this is a date or not first because of how she asked about the movie and lunch (slight stammering and such) and then she started talking about her bikini and stuff (not the "It's really cute" kinda talking, but more the "It makes my tits look great!"
And then she asked me my zodiac

I'm really oblivious to being hit on and flirting and all that, so I'm not sure what to make of this @_@
And if she is flirting with me, I'm really unfamiliar with relationships with other girls...
I mean, if we get to the point of having sex, IF we get together and all that, I'm really not sure what to do! Hell, the only time I've ever had sex, I just layed there... So...yeah, zero experience, and I'm not sure how experienced she is.
I may just be taking things wrong, since I'm flirting impaired, but if I am reading things right, then I'm really not sure what to do @_@

sex on the first date? and she isn't even taking you to dinner? Tsk tsk tsk.

I didn't mean like that. I meant it as a down the road kinda thing :B

Caveat: I also have no experience. But I wanna say that first of all, you shouldn't stress about it too much. She may be flirting a bit, but she might just be friendly and open about this stuff. Either way, it seems like a good idea to not have too many expectations unless she ups the ante here. Take things slow and see where it leads. Wish I could be of more help but that's my two cents.

Take it as it comes, enjoy the road and where it leads, a relationship is one possibility, friendship is another.

Don't worry about the sex thing, when that time comes and if you have met Mrs Right, you will have yourself a patient teacher or perhaps an equally inexperienced partner who you can learn together with Wink

Rae Wrote:"It makes my tits look great!"

So THATS what you ladies talk about Dance2

If neither of you called it a date, then its not a date, more of a meet and chill out kinda thing if you ask me.

Try being friends first, then see where things go Smile

Good Luck Smile

ObW
x

just take your time dont try & be anyone else but yourself its just a first date so try and relax and enjoy it

Sex isn't a test love. When you are attracted to someone sexually you will just feel what to do. I think the media has given us the idea that sex is all about performance but really it's about feeling emotionally close to someone and exploring each others bodies.

It'll probably all fall into place when the time comes, and if the opportunity arises, Rae, so don't stress about it. You can get yourself mentally ready to accept a relationship and a date, if you like but don't read too much into it until you've actually met. If all else fails, you might consider having a talk about it, right? If you feel an attraction, you'll probably want to start with some kissing. That's my guess. Or holding hands. Or hugging.