Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wales beat Belgium in the Euro quarter finals :)
[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] takes a lot to admit that.. Kudos to you Smile
On the contrary though, Italy surpassed many expectations in the competition. They were pitted against more biggies(Belgium, Spain, Germany) than any other team. Germany is at their peak so very little gets past them.
As satisfying as it was to see Germany come out on top, I felt for Buffon(especially when he broke into tears) ...he's such a powerhouse. This was probably his last international appearance. But, luckily for him he at least has a world cup title to his name.

I really do hope that Germany takes it all the way. Next match would likely be against France.. Though, I'd like to see France get their ass handed to them tomorrow by IcelandLaugh1... Should be an interesting match.

You should off seen the celebrations here in Wales when we got through. The atmosphere in my town was amazing after the match. Wales is a very proud country
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:You should off seen the celebrations here in Wales when we got through. The atmosphere in my town was amazing after the match. Wales is a very proud country.

i hope you guys show Portugal the door tomorrow. if there's one team that does not deserve to have come so far it's them. their quarter-final was the ugliest game i've seen in a while. it was embarrassing to watch it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Wales has a good chance of making the finals at least...

CaptainAwesome Wrote:[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] takes a lot to admit that.. Kudos to you Smile
On the contrary though, Italy surpassed many expectations in the competition. They were pitted against more biggies(Belgium, Spain, Germany) than any other team. Germany is at their peak so very little gets past them.
As satisfying as it was to see Germany come out on top, I felt for Buffon(especially when he broke into tears) ...he's such a powerhouse. This was probably his last international appearance. But, luckily for him he at least has a world cup title to his name.

I really do hope that Germany takes it all the way. Next match would likely be against France.. Though, I'd like to see France get their ass handed to them tomorrow by IcelandLaugh1... Should be an interesting match.

France has actually beaten Iceland 5 - 2. The other half finals will be Germany - France. Although I support the French team I have a feeling the Germans will beat them.

[MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION]
Unfortunately for Iceland, France was at their best in that game. Nevertheless, they didn't give up... They pulled 2 goals back even after being 4-0 down at half time.

I hope the Germans take it all the way but the odds are against them this time around... Hummels is suspended & Gomez is injured...dunno what to expect.

CaptainAwesome Wrote:[MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION]
Unfortunately for Iceland, France was at their best in that game. Nevertheless, they didn't give up... They pulled 2 goals back even after being 4-0 down at half time.

I hope the Germans take it all the way but the odds are against them this time around... Hummels is suspended & Gomez is injured...dunno what to expect.

Exactly. The match on Thursday night here promises fascination. Good luck to France! Wink Mexicanwave

For the football game lovers :
Football 'gay' moments; I think they should just call it same-sex, not gay, but hey ...