Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wales beat Belgium in the Euro quarter finals :)
Wales beat Belgium in the Euro quarter finals Smile - this is David V Goliath stuff of legend , I support Scotland but were not there in that tournament so as long as England embarrassed themselves as per usual and made me laugh Im happy to cheer Wales along lol

England can't play football. i was glad they got it handed to them by Iceland.

Wales wanted it more tonight, or maybe it was that Belgium was too sure of themselves, but i think it's rather likely Wales will also beat Portugal. the latter deserves to get kicked out of the tournament already. their last night's game was shameful.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:England can't play football. i was glad they got it handed to them by Iceland.

Wales wanted it more tonight, or maybe it was that Belgium was too sure of themselves, but i think it's rather likely Wales will also beat Portugal. the latter deserves to get kicked out of the tournament already. their last night's game was shameful.

after seeing country Italy's first game I said they are the dark horse for the tournament and would not be surprised if they win it at all - they may not have the world stars of the past in the squad but they play as a team which how Wales have done it so far - Belgium had a squad of stars but weren't a team for most of the games

matty7 Wrote:after seeing country Italy's first game I said they are the dark horse for the tournament and would not be surprised if they win it at all - they may not have the world stars of the past in the squad but they play as a team which how Wales have done it so far - Belgium had a squad of stars but weren't a team for most of the games

Italy won't beat Germany. we've gotten better with this new coach, but we're nowhere near the shape that Germany boasts.

meridannight Wrote:Italy won't beat Germany. we've gotten better with this new coach, but we're nowhere near the shape that Germany boasts.

i believe a committed team can win just because they don't have the pressure of giving the ball to the star players - Italy have that right now , they are like Wales ..and they won massively against the odds

You could be right, [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION].

princealbertofb Wrote:You could be right, [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION].

im always right lol

there is no team that is going to beat Germany here. Germans are gonna take this home. deservedly so. their tactics and physical fitness is way ahead of the others. they're the best, there's no question about it.

And Germany got their revenge... Made my day.

[Image: BsgYopcIcAAfyLx.jpg]

CaptainAwesome Wrote:And Germany got their revenge... Made my day.

yeah, i'm very glad too, (very un-Italian, i know).

the real score was 1-0, of course. penalties never reflect the true game. Germany owned the game pretty much throughout (although it wasn't easy for them to accomplish that). Italy got lucky with the penalty, but they still didn't know what to do after that or how to use it to their advantage.

it would have been such a shame if Italy had gotten through on the penalties. because Germany absolutely deserved to win. i love the way Germany plays, theirs is truly beautiful and an elegant style of play, that it's a pleasure to watch them on the field. and this is a very rare thing. compliments to Joachim Löw, who's really mastered the art of managing a team.