Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerned Idiots For Death
Sorry, I meant "Concerned Women for America."

Concerned Women for America are a self-described conservative Christian women's activists group of the United States of America.
While the USA may be a great, intellectual, country (no rebuttals to that statement shall be welcome in this thread), we unfortunately have a few, evil barbarians, that infest our country.
Concerned Women for America, despite their Orwellian Newspeak sounding title, are among those barbarians.
Apparently, despite the fact that some of the USA's founders like Benjamin Franklin were scientists, that doesn't stop a "conservative" from denouncing the Age of Enlightenment as evil.
According to Penny Nance, CEO of Concerned Women for America, the scientific revolution caused the holocaust:
Quote:“You know, the Age of Enlightenment and Reason gave way to moral relativism. And moral relativism is what led us all the way down the dark path to the Holocaust… Dark periods of history is what we arrive at when we leave God out of the equation.”
* http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/02/fo...holocaust/

Of course, the scientific revolution is what stopped the previous holocaust that was burning people, mostly women, at the stake for imaginary crimes such as witchcraft. Even more ironic, the Jews today are well known for Nobel Prizes in scientific contributions. But hey, she said that on Fox News, what do you expect?

Recently, Concerned Women for America have criticized President Barack Obama for condemning the anti-lgbt legislation in Uganda. This bill in Uganda imprisons those who merely speak out against homophobia, but I guess "conservatives" don't want to conserve Freedom of Speech.
Originally, the bill was to KILL us, but after much pressure, they're just going to give homosexuality a life imprisonment term. Here's something straight from their website:
Quote:Uganda, the nation that has led the world in the fight against AIDS and HIV infections with its abstinence-based program, is taking on a new challenge. The predominantly Christian nation is taking a biblical and cultural stand against the radical homosexual agenda. Dr. Janice Crouse, Senior Fellow and Director of the Beverly LaHaye Institute, shares more on this courageous action and the impact it will likely have on the sensibilities of some liberal westerners.
- See more at: http://www.cwfa.org/uganda-holding-firm-...Awehu.dpuf
** http://www.cwfa.org/uganda-holding-firm-...al-values/

So, I just thought I'd remind y'all that there are multimillion dollar run interest groups that are actively trying to destroy us. There are other non-female based interest groups like CWFA but these idiots finally used blunt language in their bigotries.
Thoughts on these idiots?

Saddened, but not surprised, unfortunately. There are always people out there trying to bring down diversity because it doesn't fit with their interpretation of what is right. And I guess I feel so grateful to not live in a place where I will be imprisoned because I have a difference of opinion. It gets so disturbing to think of what that existence would be like. So much fear over something that shouldn't be feared at all. Without diversity, we really wouldn't exist as a human population. We would just be one person.

I suppose the holy crusades and spanish inquisition were not dark periods of history either huh! were there any periods of history that were not dark ? it was a calm century, considering, even if reason gave way to relativism

I dont think they will destroy us even if they,d like too but the fact that they suport the draconian measures in uganda proves their malicious and sincere intent.

fuck them!

Hell...It was American conservative politicians and clergy that helped convince Uganda to draft the legislation in the first place.

These people need an enemy to survive...and they have chosen us to be their enemy because enough people are afraid of us and they can get away with it.

The 20th century saw more technological and scientific progress than all the other centurys combined, the universe was fantastically more complex than previously believed, ok it wasnt a quite century, considering we had two massive world wars but this age also saw equal rights to woman!

These are just silly woman, probably spurned on by silly husbands, i feel sorry for there children.

Thoughts?

I rather not waste thoughts on people who don't think in the first place.

See I live in a country run by an oligarchic elite of such religious conservatives for the most part.

The ballots. That's were I go to fight them It may not be much, hardly. Won't stop Uganda.

But slowly it's undoing their evil deeds...at least here, no more penalization of homosexuality since 1998, finally a proper divorce law since 2004, finally a full anti-discrimination law since 2012. Sex-change surgeries covered by healthcare since 2013.

Argentina has ss marriage legalized already. Brazil is next in line.

That's just the case is this micro-region. I present it to show how "difficult" places can slowly overcome the "bad conservatism" and "religious infiltration".

Africa can too with the right push.

The power these people hold because of money, is not omnipresent. The newer generations produced bigots, but surely they are producing non-bigots at higher rates now.

The wonder of the US (besides having produced master Chase, ha!) is that an equaly powerful anti-discrimination movement can, has and is taking place. A movement that can have the same reach to undo what Fred Phelps and the likes of him have done.

Do you remember master Chase when you mentioned you helped with your vote to a change in legislation regarding an item in your state?

This is what I talk about. Seems small, but every small adds.

Quote:So, I just thought I'd remind y'all that there are multimillion dollar run interest groups that are actively trying to destroy us
Nope, its too late for me - they are out to destroy you.

This whole hating on _____________ (fill in the blank). Runs in diminishing circles, each time the hatred appears to be rising it is actually less than the time before.

Take Interracial marriage, when it was first legalized people went apeshit crazy, and then there was a period of circular up and downs with vehement opposition, vehement oppositin to the opposition... Today anyone speaks out against interracial marriage and the majority look at them with great sadness in their eyes, its sort of like looking at a throwback to the Neanderthal Age.

Kansas and Arizona are making heroic efforts to keep the dead horse going by lashing it and whipping it... but that horse is dead. this Group of sad women are doing their best to keep the Old World Going, they just don't realize that necromancy and playing with dead dry bones is kinda creepy.

The LGBT war in America is over. We have gay marriage in too many states, we have a Military that accepts gays openly, we have a federal government that has already made laws which are inclusive. We won.

Sure its not going to be an immediate switch over to the new LGBT USA.... There are always - ALWAYS old outs who fight progress and strive to keep the old world going.

Chase Wrote:While the USA may be a great, intellectual, country (no rebuttals to that statement shall be welcome in this thread)....

I got your rebuttal right here Mr. Chase!!!!
[Image: mooning-garden-gnome_zps08471463.jpg]

Evilgrin1