Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall-e
Wall-E...... The body of R2D2 and the eyes of E.T.Laugh1

Dan1089 Wrote:I watched Finding Nemo on a flight to Malawi and my laughter was annoying everyone!There's a part where Ellen Degeneres's character is talking in her sleep and she says something like "Be careful with that hammer" and I swear it was the funniest thing ever!

Oh My, I remember that! Just so many funny throw away lines pop up all the time.

Thanks for the memories Laugh1

Smurlos Wrote:lmao Laugh I LOVE finding nemo! I love it when they're swimming through the mine field and dory (ellen's char) goes "oooh a party! can i come?!". rofl. And ah it's a classic Laugh you will LOVE it shadz!!

Ok, for you I will watch it Bighug x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

But where will you find it Shadz?I haven't seen "Finding Nemo" in the video store in a long time babe!

I watched WALL-E this morning on PPV and it was such a fantastic movie experience!Pixar has outdone itself!It has such an interesting plot,never expected the Axium part,very interesting.Greater than Finding Nemo?No.

i dident like that film very much but i liked finding nemo very lots .

I know it's an old thread! I think it's worthy to be bumped.

I thought the movie was okay. The plot of it was kinda weird and kinda threw me off. The animation was superb and I liked that. I saw this many months ago or a year ago. I'm not sure. I doubt I'm gonna watch it.